Do You Love Me?

Written by @ms_Snazzy_pants

Genres: Romance/Fan Fiction

Number of reads: 3,085

Discovered by: Contest judging

Blurb: *WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO THROW COMMENTS HOW YOU HATE THE SHIP, I CREATED THIS STORY TO ENTERTAIN PEOPLE. IF YOU HATE IT, LEAVE IT. DON'T READ IT.

"Kai, I love you" Suzy managed to say quietly.

Kai looked back at her. He looked at Suzy directly. Suzy's heart skipped a beat, her palms were sweaty, and she couldn't do anything but look at him too.

Kai went closer. His every step made Suzy very nervous. What got into him ? Why is he staring at me like that ?

Suzy took a step back but Kai was too fast. He grabbed Suzy's arm. Suzy didn't dare move. She was frozen in her place. Her eyes tried not to look back at Kai's. He was so close. Too close that Suzy was just an inch on Kai's neck. She looked down. She didn't like what was going on. She couldn't speak. Her whole body shook.

"Me too" whispered Kai on Suzy's ear. "A very long time now"

Then, Kai raised Suzy's head. And kissed her passionately. He has been waiting for this for a long time now. He wanted to cherish this moment. Suzy did too. She didn't want to stop. She didn't hold back. And at that moment, she knew her mind wasn't going to change. She chose Kai. And she would like to spent time with him that way.

© All right reserved 2013

Own comments: A great fan fiction. A must read for K-Pop fans or those looking for a hint of romance.