Chapter 17- Hopes and Preparations

Ethans' POV

I miss her. I miss her long brown hair and her beautiful brown eyes. The way she paints, the way her eyes turn a bright shade of brown when the light shines on them just right. She's just perfect in every way. The way she says my name just makes me smile. I can't live without her. I want her to be mine and mine only. But what if she forgot about me? I just can't go in there and just hope she'll forgive me. After what I did to her I wouldn't forgive me either. Now that she has a suitor, her fate is set to be with him for the next five years after her thirteenth birthday. I still have a little less than a year to woo her but that's gonna go by so quickly. I need to see her. I just hope she'll forgive me...

Melissas' POV

I spent the day doing what I normally do. My routine rarely ever changes. The dinner starts at seven and I wasn't even ready. It almost six o'clock now. One of my stylist rushed in and gasped.

"Your highness what are you doing?", she asked. 

"Reading. Is something wrong?", I asked in reply. 

"You're not dressed or anything. Have you taken a shower yet or washed your hair?".

"No".

"Go get ready and I'll get your dress out". 

I let out a small sigh and got up. She handed me my robe and towels. I teleported into the bathroom, took off my clothes and stepped in the shower letting the hot water fall on me. 

"Your highness we don't have all day. I have work to do", my stylist called from outside.

"Just give me ten minutes", I said.

I quickly washed my hair and body then stepped out wrapping my towel around me. 

"Your highness are you ready?".

"Yes come in".

The door opened and she came in with a couple of bags and my dress. I sat down on the stool and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked really tired since I didn't put on any makeup today. I played with one of the brushes hoping that Jordans' parents would agree to our plan...

It took forty five minutes for her to finish only because she couldn't decide which hairstyle would look best with my dress. So she just straightened my hair and put a hair clip that was shaped like a rose and put it in my hair. 

"I set your dress and shoes on the bed", she said. 

I nodded and went to my bed and looked at the dress. It was a simple short black dress with a couple of layers. The top was shaped like a heart in a way and top it off she has set aside a pair of black wedges.

Once I was ready I sat on my bed while my stylist did a few touch ups to my makeup and brushed my hair a couple more times

Once I was ready I sat on my bed while my stylist did a few touch ups to my makeup and brushed my hair a couple more times. I just hope everything goes well..