Meeting Help!!

Unknown POV

"Hi my name's Ross Lynch and upstairs are my friends, One Direction,BTR, and the Luke and Jai Brooks." Okay she looks surprised now lets just let Ari do the talking.

Liz's POV

OMG One Direction is here I can't help but fangirl in my head."Ohh so what are you guys doing here is it about the problem" "Yes but you better sleep cause we have shooting for Sam and Cat tomorrow.We'll talk about the problem tomorrow after shooting and they will be staying with us."Ari answers for him.After our talk we went to our rooms and I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower after bathing a wrapped myself with my purple towel and picked my pajamas that is colored purple and says victorious all over.After putting it on I went to ned cause I seriously needed a good night sleep.

Still her POV

I woke up with the sun's rays in my eyes.I went to the bathroom and took a shower for a long time.I put on foundation and light make-up.Then I brushed my hair and got dressed into a black hoodie and black shorts then I went downstairs but Ari pushed me from the stairs and into the car."What was that for!!! ??!!" "Well it is 7:30 and the shooting is 8:00 "said Ari with a tint of anger in her voice.We kept silent along the way but a comfortable one.We finally reached the set and just on time too.

Dan told us to get in costume and meet him in five minutes for the script.Its about me befriending Sam(Jennette).So Cat (Ariana) will take her revenge because she's envying us.'Okay thats a rap guys see you tomorrow"Dan said.We said our goodbyes to the crew and left man was I tired.So Ari and the guys talked about the problem and our plan you see the demons and vampires have been enemies for who knows how long but no one remembers how the two sides became enemies.All we wanted is peace and quiet so we decided to come up with a plan to get both sides together by first gathering demonic vampires to help us that includes me and the iCarlies,Vic, Ari, and Daniella.We are half species of both sides so they won't hurt us.They won't even think of denying because we were the strongest of all.

So thats all I'm taking a break for who knows how long but I will update. Bye dogs!!!!!!!!!!!^_^ Π Π

                                                 √

SHOUTOUTS TO:

ImagiNarry12

whattafangurl