Breaking Up (Harry by Art)

Hello everyone!! I know that we have been letting you down, but I didn't expect to have lost this much motivation and passion in writing our stories after it had been deleted the first time. But I hope this story will make up for it. Sorry, again, loves. -- Art Xxx

“Why? Why are you doing this to me?” I grabbed her slender hand in my own. Every time I held her hand, I always thought how adorable it was too see how tiny her hand looked in mine. 

“I just can’t do it. I’m sorry.” She shifted her enchanting hazy chocolate brown eyes away from mine. When she did, it was like the light instantly had gone away.

“Hey, Payt, look at me.” I cupped her cheeks gently, guiding her too look at me again. “I love you.” I told her. And I could never stop. She had me in her spell and I didn’t want to be set free. So I don’t know why she’s doing this to me.

“And I love you too. But…” She suddenly stopped. Her voice had a certain tremor that actually made me really scared. Like this could really be the end. 

“But what? Please, tell me?” I wanted to shoot myself for sounding so desperate. But I couldn’t lose her. I know that she is the love of my life.

“I can’t.” She stated simply; her voice soft like velvet. 

“Then why are you breaking up with me?!” I took her fragile hands in my strong ones again.

“Because!!” She raised her voice at me, whipping her hands out of mine faster than I could comprehend what had just happened. She looked up at me, her eyes glossy with tears threatening to fall.

“Because what?!” My voice was louder than I expected. I even noticed her shoulders jerk a bit. I didn’t mean to scare her. 

“Because you're famous! You’re not real!” She shouted back; her voice cracking as she shoved me a few feet away from her. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. A strong sense of anger came over me and I rushed towards her. As I did so, she flinched, shutting her eyes and tensing her body. I closed my eyes and let out an easy breath. I didn’t mean to scare her.

“Look at me, Payton. I’m standing right here.” I said to her in a low voice, knowing that it always calmed her down. I placed my hands on her forearms with feather-like touches. I felt her body ease up and she slowly lifted her eyes up to mine. 

“Look, I’m touching you right here.” I stroked her skin with the palms of my hands.

“I’m looking right at you.” I placed my forehead against hers. 

“I’m real and I’m crazy in love with you.” I kissed her - not just kissed her, but really kissed her so she could feel everything that I feel every time I see her; every time I’m with her, next to her, touch her, or even think about her. 

I felt her body lean into mines and I engulfed her petite form into mine. She was kissing me back softly, so soft that I couldn’t take it. Needing to have more of her, I tightened my grip and kissed her harder. Without hesitation, she kissed me back with just as much fever. Her hands that were resting on my chest clenched my shirt, bringing me closer. And as soon as I could think about what was happening, I had her pinned up against the wall and I had ripped her shirt in half, right down the middle. 

Our foreheads were pressed together in a light sheet of sweat as we both tried to catch our breath. I was looking down and I couldn’t detach my attention from the irresistible view of her pushed up cleavage, her toned torso, and her skinny jeans just dying to be ripped off of her body. I felt like an animal eager to eat it’s pray - maybe even hungrier. Desperate. 

I scooped Payton under her legs wrapping them around my torso. She let out a low moan that took me over the edge. I slammed my lips vigorously against hers, slipping my tongue into her mouth, desperately trying to taste every inch of her. I could feel myself growing as her presence stimulated my senses and heightened my need for her. 

“H-Harry, c-calm down.” She stuttered breathlessly while I attacked her neck. I pulled away slightly, enabling me to view the vicious love bites I had left all over her neck and chest.

“You did this to me.” I shakily let out. My lust was too much and it was her, she did this to me.

Suddenly, my lips were attached to hers again. Her tongue shamelessly invading my mouth and I knew that I was losing my mind. This girl had me wrapped around her finger and I am glad to call her home. She really is the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

As thoughts of her consumed me, my attention and my intention was to make her know that I am truly, madly, crazy deeply in love with her. 

I moved us towards my bedroom as she sucked and nibbled at my neck, literally driving me insane. All I could think of was to get her to my room and break her till she knew how real I am and how much I love her. 

“I love you.” Her whispery voice sang in my ears. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her, deep into her hypnotizing stare. 

“Then don’t ever say you’ll leave me.” I stated firmly then quickly pressed my lips to her, pink, full lips.

I finally got us to my room and laid her down, our bodies still attached. I scooted her up so that she was laying in the middle of my bed with me hovering over her. I immediately ripped open my shirt, not worried about the buttons flying off, while I felt Payton unbuckling my belt sloppily and desperate. She tug on my belt hard making my pelvis rub against hers. Unable to stand her failing attempt to get my belt off, I pushed her hands away to undo it myself. Once it was off, I unbuttoned my jeans and kicked them off as quickly as possible while not trying to break our heated kiss. I then worked on her skinny jeans next and broke the kiss for a moment to slip her pants off. 

My eyes sinned with the view of the thin lacy fabric that did nothing to cover her up. With one swift motion, I ripped it off of her body. The fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra only added to the fire of my sex.

Unable to control myself, like a rapid beast, I spread her legs and buried my length deep into her without hesitation and mercy. I let out a loud growl at the instant tightness of her walls. I could feel her moans shake the house. 

“Oh fuck, babe!” She shouted, arching her back dramatically. I latched my lips to hers as I kneaded her mounds with my hands, continuing to pump inside her, rough, deep, wild, and passionately. We moaned into each other’s mouth constantly while desperately gasping for air but at the same time, not wanting to break our heated kiss. 

As we continued to dance in a fury of lust, want, and love, I felt her walls clenching around my length and her body begin to shake. She was ready to burst and I wasn’t going to show no mercy. My thrusts only got harder and faster. Payton broke the kiss only to scream out in pleasure as she finally released. Her body shaking in euphoria. Soon after, my own release came, filling her up to the point my juices seeped out and onto my drenched sheet. I didn’t even realized that she had squirted. That was definitely the first time. 

I slowly pumped myself, still deep inside her, riding down our high. She trembled a bit, still feeling her biggest orgasm ever. 

“Fuck, Harry. That was amazing.” She moaned as I stopped buried inside of her.

“You’re amazing.” I replied, kissing her softly. I pulled out slowly, hearing a soft moan escape her lips. 

“I want more.” She demanded, staring at me deeply in the eyes. It didn’t take a second, till I was hard and ready to go.

Let me know what you thought!! Tell me if I still got the magic! LOL! Also, excuse me for any grammatical errors. I didn't even bother double checking my work. I was too lazy. Forgive me!! But yeah, let me know what you thought :) Thanks babes! --Artie!! Xxxxxxxx MUAH!