Cliche Fanfiction

A loner in the back of the classroom and an all-star popular jock have an eye change when they actually get to know each other. He starts as a complete jerk and and she is the shy one that  has no friends at all, not one. Her only friend is her loveable cat Punkin, but that's it, and the cat even strays at points. As Nick notices the loner that she is he wants to try to befriend her. Christlyn Coyles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Christlyn sat in the back, paging through a book and reading ahead of the class. The teacher was reading too slow. She wanted to get this done so she could start working on homework. The less homework the better. Then she could spend more quality time with her cat.

     Nick sat in the front row interupting the teacher every once in a while, drumming his fingers on the desk not paying attention to the book Tangerine, his eyes always wondering to the back of classroom.  Mentally slapping himself when he started looking at the girl with hot pink hair, she is pretty hard to miss in his defense. Olivia (Liv) nudged him in the arm, he got startled and jumped out of his chair.

     She had looked up when she heard a chair screech. She blinked a few times about what the other students were laughing about and why the teacher was also laughing, but she ignored it quickly to continue on her assignment. It was probably something lame anyways.

     He was trying contain his laughter as Liv scoffed finding it not funny at all. He was now rolling on the floor and the teacher was hysterical.

      She was ignoring this whole scene, obviously it must have been a need-to-see-it thing for everybody who did see it are still laughing. She continued to do her work before packing up as she was done and the bell would ring soon.