Which Plan works?

(AJ Lee Point of View)

(AJ is currently with Vince in his office)

"So when I was talking with Punk, he told me some good news! He's coming back!" I told Vince.

"That's fantastic AJ! I appreciate all the help. So now you're title reign will continue as planned.

"Thank you so much Mr. McMahon!" I said happily

"No, thank you." Vince said and then I walked out of his office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dean Ambrose Point of View)

"Paige?"

"Yes Dean, since we broke up, you are all I think about. I want you! I need you in my life. My greatest moments was with you." Paige said as she was getting closer to me.

"Well that's nice Paige, but you know I love AJ." 

"Well you can't have her. She's getting married. Just take me back!" Paige said right against me.

"Paige, trust me, I'm getting AJ back. I just can't say." After I said that, I hear bangs on the wall. 

"She's coming." Paige mumbled.

"Who?" I asked. Then she kissed me out of no where.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME" I yelled out trying to get her off me but Paige has her grip to strong on me. Then someone pulls Paige off me. 

"GET THE HELL OFF OF MY MAN!" I heard and I saw it was AJ. She just keeps punching her.

"That's my girl!" I said.

"As I was watching AJ beat up Paige, I see Paul Heyman come in and he punches AJ right in the face. And before Paul could get away, I grabbed him.

"Where the hell do you think you're going fat fuck." I said to Paul and throwing him on the ground.

"I'm sorry Dean. Seriously, Punk sent me."

"Well YOU"RE GONNA PAY THE PRICE!" Then I start beating up Paul Heyman and after 1 minute of punching his face. I stopped and saw AJ was still knocked out. Roman and Seth came back in and I explained what happened. Then I carried AJ to my bus.

"I can't believe Punk would do this man." Roman said still in shocked.

"Now I don't even want him back" Seth said pissed off.

"Same, look I'll put AJ in my bedroom and I'll go to bed too." I told Roman and Seth.

"Night!" They both said.

I went to my bedroom and I took off her clothes and replaced it with one of my Shield shirts and some Panjama pants since there was blood on her clothes. I covered her up in my blankets and I went in to. Then I kissed her head and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AJ Lee Point of View)

I wake up and I see Dean smiling at me.

"Morning beautiful." Dean said

"Morning Dean." I said and then we kissed each other. "Dean, what happened last night?" I asked and Dean smile went away.

"What do you remember?" Dean asked.

"Well Paige was trying to kiss you, then I was beating her up and then everything went black.