Book Covers+TRAILERS

HI!!

I am here to create you book covers of any kind!!!

Any genre is welcome.  privately message me of comment below, your books title or better, a link to it and FOR SURE its author, so I don't get confused.  and I will see what I can do.

I will need to have an idea of what the book is about so telling me a summary or what your standards are.  Telling me what the book cover needs to look like (mysterious, funny, horror, etc.,) will be necessary in order to make the cover be at it best

I would need some way to send you the cover once it is finished, so if you would Private message me your email/twitter/facebook etc., and I will privately send it to you!! Email will not be mis-used in anyway and the privet chat on any other social-media site will not be personal, only business., if you don't trust me I will post it on some website and I will have to private message you the link to the photo.

when I am done the cover and sent it to you, which you've uploaded, and are happy with...I will give you a shoutout of your book, in this book, and post your cover in the multi-media!!  So two deals in one, cover and shoutout!!  

Thank you!!

You can count on me!!

<3

Love you guys... p.s.the covers are done professionally!! (by me of course) for FREE!!!

p.p.s. would love it if you can read my story "Fallen Butterfly"  written by me.. sorry if it is bad.. most is not edited DX

the picture beside, is of my book cover i personally made!!