Chapter 11-Falling Apart

Ella's P.O.V.

Was I hearing right? Did Dustin actually just say he is my boyfriend? We never classified our relationship. I didn't want us to. It was the only way to protect him. Now that he told Harry he was my boyfriend, my family will want to know him. Damien and Dad will do a full inspection of him. They'll defiantly fine out he is truly a werewolf. Maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe they won't check him out and trust me like they did for Holly. Who am I kidding, after Holly's experience they'll hunt Dustin down just to make sure he's clean.

"What?" Harry asked in confusion.

Harry backs down and takes a step back from Dustin. Bella taps my shoulder. I turn around. She gives me a thumbs up in approval of him. She mouths the words 'nice choice'. I turn around ignoring her playful comment.

"You heard me. I'm Ella's boyfriend. So you better stay away from my girl." Dustin growls.

Harry turned to me. A smirk broke out on his face. He saw the fright in my face.

"Your parents don't know. Do they?" He asked knowing the answer.

"No." I mumble.

"I guess I shall be the one to tell them then."

Dustin grabs Harry as he tries to run to find Damien probably. I turned to Logan and Bella.

"Go now." I order to them.

They stand up and grab their things. I see as their leaving Bella is holding Logan's hand. Her head was leaning against his. They were talking. Bella wanted to know what was going on. Logan knew. I know he won't tell Bella, a mere helpless mortal.

Then again it was thanks to the helpless mortals who had followed the path as slayers. But currently the slayers are nonexistent. Both vampires and werewolves wiped them off the face of the planet. Now we're in the era of vampires and werewolves being a mere legend. When truly many of the legends are true.

I walk to where Dustin was guiding Harry. Dustin pushed him against a wall. We are now in the hall. An old hallway that few go down. We were partly safe here. Dustin was glaring at him and was holding back his true power from destroying him.

"You will not tell anyone in the pack that I have a boyfriend. Got it." I say coldly.

"If I don't?" He says with a grin on his face.

"Then I will have you murdered." I say without hesitation.

"You know you can't kill me. It's against the pack law." He said.

"Yes. But who would know I was the one who murdered you if I take you somewhere where no one can here you scream. Then I can murder you. Slow and painfully." I answer.

Harry knew I would do such that. He had witnessed personally the horrible things I can do to hurt people. I had once took him somewhere. There I had broken nearly every bone in his body. I never get why he still likes me. I could kill him in less then a second. Maybe he likes a girl that he can and will never have.

"Fine tell me one thing. Why did you go for this weak, rude, possessive loser?" Harry asked with disgust.

Dustin blew his top. He lifted Harry higher into the air; scraping Harry's back against the wall with all the force he used and then up. Dustin raised his head and punched Harry right in the face. He did this a few times. I had to pull him off. I was able to get him to stop. Harry plummeted to the floor. Unfortunately for him, he fell on his face.

"Dustin that's enough." I say to him as I pull him away.

"No it's not. I'm just getting started. Why don't you just go call the nurse like a good little chick for this-" I knew he was about to call Harry something totally horrible, that I would probably agree with, when I interrupted him.