Worried

It wasn't long after i turned 14 that I knew my life would end up like hell. I think after I went to the 9th grade it would be hell. I met this girl I thought we would click she was the first girl I can say I loved but a few days later what happened... I thought I was in love we talked bout our life together but just let me tell you that didn't end up so good... she told me she loved me and nothing in the world would break us up but later to find out she was cheating on me... she was one of the few reasons why I turned into a stud ... After sleeping with me and finding out she had a boyfriend and I was like an experiment to her hurt me and I thought to myself would I ever find love again... Am I a fuck up to the world....
8years earlier
"No auntie no please stop o don't want to do this...." But it was already to late I was raped by my aunt and i thought was this right was it wrong... Two girls wasn't suppose to be doing this love is for a man n woman or was it...
I started messing around with girl the age of 9 and didn't care I called myself confused but I knew I was... It was hard for my mom so she told me to wait til I was older little did she know I was raped... I buried my feelings so I wouldn't cry every time I saw my aunt n cousin but they told me that it was our secret ... My dads
mom was on drugs at the time abs and was confused I was scared to tell my mom so i kept it a secret but no one knew I was hurt and lost ...