Chapter 9: Complicated 2

"Be a good kitten, while I'm gone, and don't you dare make noise." Harry said.
Little does he know that I'm not gonna make a
Sound, but a little fairy is, at least I hope so.

~Tinkerbell's POV ~

My eyes slowly opened, I was confused at first, why I was in a hairdresser, AND OH MY GOD, I was wearing such a hideous dress, as I was thinking about the dress and why a unconscious girl is in front of me, horrible memories started to flash back. I just let Peter and Wendy down, oh no, I promised I was going to protect her, that was Peters last wish before Captain Hook, hooked him. I started panicking, as tears started to fall down my soft cherry coloured cheeks.

The girl who I'm guessing is Dizzy, started to wake up, because of all the ruckus, I was making. She quickly shot her eyes open, and we both started to panic, until "Child would you Shut up." Dizzy's evil grandmother shouted angrily. I started to try and talk to Dizzy, but that came out to her was  buzzing, oh how can I be so stupid only people, from Neverland can understand fairies. I quickly found a piece of paper and a pen: I'm going to go and save y/n. She quickly catch on, but yelled out " You can't go by yourself I know that I might not be useful, but I know two people who are." I gave her a 'carry on look'.
"Kayla the daughter of the Cheshire Cat, she can turn invisible, even without magic, and Sarahi the daughter of Gaston, a former pirate and girlfriend of Harry, so she will know the ship, like the back of her hand."
I slowly nodded my head knowing that these two people were going to be useful.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hello random people reading this story, sorry couldn't update but here. Sarahi and Kayla are real people so go follow them, they asked to be in the story so here.

 Sarahi and Kayla are real people so go follow them, they asked to be in the story so here