WE ARE MATES?

Lucy PoV

I snuggled deeply into my pillow. It was so firm yet soft at the same time. It was also very warm. It was holding me protectively and it's breathing was so comforting. I could stay- wait a minute. Pillows don't have hands nor do they breath. This is NOT a pillow.

I opened my eyes and was met with a muscular chest. I looked down and noticed that my legs were in-twined with my so called pillow. I finally looked up and saw salmon colored hair.

" NATSU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE ON MY BED," I yelled jolting up

" Its too early Luce come back to bed," He said groggily with his eyes still closed as he pulled me back to his chest.

I started blushing heavily.

" N-Natsu what are you doing," I said trying to get up but couldn't since I was being constricted

" Sleeping," He said as held me closer to him

I got a tick mark on my head. " LUCY KICK," I yelled as I kicked him off the bed.

" Ow what was that for?," He said as he rubbed his head

" For not getting up now I am gonna get dressed and then head to the guild," I said getting up and getting my clothes

I looked at Natsu who was laying on my bed and just closing his eyes. I also saw Happy sleeping at the edge of my bed.

I went to the bathroom and started to do my daily routine and get dressed. The whole time I was thinking to myself?

Why was Natsu cuddling me?

Why didn't he get up like he would normally?

And why does Natsu look more attractive then usual?

The last thought made me blush.

Once I finished I put my long blond hair in a ponytail and walked out the bathroom. I went to my bed where Natsu was and sat down putting my boots on.( She looks like she would when she has long blond hair)

Just as I put the first boot on I felt arms wrap around my waist. As well as breathing near my ear.

I stopped what I was doing and sat there wide eyed and probably blushing so hard.

" Luce do we have to go?," He said as he nibbled my ear

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?

" Y-Yes we do N-Natsu so can you please let go," I stuttered

" No I don't think I want to," He said huskily as he kissed my neck

" Natsu Lucy your up," Happy said as he started to wake up

" Tch," Natsu clicked his tongue. He let go but not before saying," Don't think I am done with you when I am you will be laying in bed for a while," He said huskily not before licking the shell of my ear.

If possible I started blushing a lot harder then I was.

I quickly put my other boot on and stood straight up and grabbed my keys and whip.