Chapter 4

Harry’s P.O.V:

The rage within me wouldn’t let me stop, each blow I gave held a deep meaning, I let out the hatred I had for myself and the shit I constantly messed up on. Dark feelings overwhelmed me and nothing could stop me from this trance.

“No Harry” A soft touch and plea distracted me. Y/n was latched to my leg, tears falling down her face, I needed to stop. I’m a monster, no wonder I absolutely sucked at relationships, screwing everything up…. I let him go and picked her up, removing my weapon from my hands. She held on to me and I closed my eyes, breathing in her scent, letting the anger flees my system. I let her down delicately in my car, and walking to my seat. She cowered in her seat, looking up at me fearfully.

“Don’t be afraid”

Your P.O.V:

I let him carry me back to the car, clinging to him fearfully. Frozen, that’s what I felt, this man was he dead? Did he need help? What made it worse was it was done by Harry’s hands, judging by his expertise I knew he had done this previously. Harry set me down on the seat and walked over to his seat cautiously.

“Don’t be afraid.” He said softly. His gestures were soft and slow, he reached towards my cheek but I cringed from his touch.

“I’m sorry” he said pulling away. He leaned over on his steering wheel, cradling his head in his hands, pulling at his curls in a different type of anger, more like sadness and guilt…

“I- I just don’t know what comes over me…” he went on” There’s a rage I have inside of me” he said peering at me.

“Can I tell you something?” I nodded and listened.

“When I was younger, I had this friend named Paden, she was one of my best friends” he said smiling ”we did everything together, she was even my first kiss” he said laughing. I smiled a bit too.

“Anyways, we grew up and stayed best friends, she helped me with girl problems and I helped her with boy problems. But I remember that one night…” he said his going cold. ”I got this phone call from her…. Her voice” He said scrunching his eyes. “She was terrified… I had to go look for her, there she lay in alley, her clothes everywhere and she just sat there crying to herself, bawling and I can’t get it out of my head. Some low life raped her, forced her, she was my best friend? What I hate about myself is after I helped her… I was angry, I cared about her, she was basically my sister but I-I just couldn’t be around her anymore, and I left without saying goodbye. So now that I care about someone” he said turning to me.

“I’m afraid, not of the men… Of you” I looked at him stunned, he was afraid of me? No one had ever felt that, or expressed that, I felt special, knowing that I wasn’t just a chase.

“Harry” I said this softly touching his cheek. “Don’t be afraid of me, of us” I said straddling his lap, I ran my fingers on his plump lips, and leaned down to kiss him, intertwining my fingers through his auburn curls. He kissed me back longingly, wrapping his hands around my waist, pulling me impossibly close to his warm chest. He broke away from the kiss, out I breath. “I think we should go somewhere else” he pointed out at the deserted lot.

“Okay” I said timidly. I wasn’t sure if he wanted to go somewhere to do other activities, I mean I wasn’t naïve I knew what sex was but I wasn’t experienced, and definitely not ready.

I got off his lap and let him start the engine, his hand played with my knee and I giggled but he was cheeky, his hand going up ever so slowly…. He kept pressure on the inside of thigh, massaging the insides teasing me relentlessly; those hands Harry had… They were beautiful… I had never seen a man with that great of hands and regardless of my opposition to sex I found myself wanting him during the car ride, I shifted in my seat feeling myself throb, “are we almost there?” I said impatiently.

“Yes” he said chucking, smug with his abilities.

He parked his car at a lovely flat, jogging around and opening the door for me.

“Thanks” I blushed reaching for his extended hand. He tugged at my arm pulling my body once again, wasting no time and showing his lust. Harry picked me up, wrapping both of my thighs around his waist. Our lips melted together once again, deeper and hungrier, opening our mouths and accepting each other in a different way. Without much motion we were in his flat, he dropped me down on his bed and returned to me, crawling above me.

“I know you’re not ready” he said assuring me.

”But I can make you feel good other ways” he said tracing his finger along my clothed centre. I let him proceed with his actions; he took of my shirt softly kissing my arms and collar bones, reaching behind me to unclasp my bra.

“Harry” I moaned as he took my breasts in his hands, lovingly he kissed both of them, wrapping his lips over them, sucking gently. I reached for his curls as his head south.

“I want you with only boxers” I said wanting to see him shirtless. He quickly tore off his shirt, and jeans, he was perfect, his chest with tattoos that complimented his muscular physique. Returning back to me I kissed his chest shyly.

“Y/n this is about you” he said laying me down.

My chest heaved. As he went down, peeling off my lace panties. Green eyes met my (y/c eyes) eyes, he flicked his tongue on my opening, tasting me, he went faster and deeper, nibbling on my clit every once in a while to send me over the edge, “Harry, oh gosh” I sighed feeling this unfamiliar heat in my body, my thighs wrapped around his face as he inserted his fingers, thrusting them in quickly. The knot in my body was undone and a wave I pleasure swept across my body.

“How do you do that?” I asked in amazement. He smiled, falling next to me kissing my lips softly. I snuggled up to his chest.

“I have to go…” I said getting up.

“Stay the night” he said facing me, brushing my hair out of my face.

“Alright…"

Sorry for the late update! I hope you like this chapter. Tell me what you think about it in a comment! And don't forget to share, vote and comment! :)

I really don't know if I want to continue this fanfiction, tell me if I should. Thanks.