August 20, 2014

I was so happy because today was a teacher work day at school. I just sat around my house all day watching TV or going on the computer. I did go on Instagram even though I was scared of getting more hate. Here's what I found:

@lifewithasiamonetray: Great job getting detention yesterday, @princesskenzieboo13.

@paigehyland1: Why have you been bullying my little Asia, Mackenzie? What has she ever done to you.

I found this next comment, thinking she would never help me out, but here:

@bmhylandxoxo: Hey, Paige, why you being so mean to little Kenzieboo lately? She's never done anything mean to you.

I commented on Brooke's: Thanks, Brookie! You're sooo nice to me! Miss you!

I immediately got a comment back. @bmhylandxoxo: Right back at you!

I smiled and turned off my phone, only to turn it back on to check the time. It said: 3:58. Which means time to get dressed. I put on my black and pink oxygen dancewear and put my hair into a ponytail. I also put a little flower in my hair; it made me feel like an innocent nine-year-old again when nobody bullied me.

Mom called, "Maddie, Kenz; time for dance." I grabbed my dance bag and ran downstairs to the kitchen where I grabbed my powerade. I jumped in the car and rode off to dance.

I got there and Maddie and I ran into Studio A while mom went up to the Viewing Room.

Abby started the music and I remembered that we had done this dance last year and Abby gave Tyler a class on the dance. Maybe this will be a shorter rehearsal. I just jinxed myself, didn't I?

We went over the dance and tried to fix as many corrections as possible because competition was in two days and we don't have dance on tomorrow.

We finally finished at 8pm which was early that yesterday. Mom drove Maddie and me home.