Quote-Comebacks/Funny Things

A/N im just gonna do a bunch.... some funny, some dirty and some...weird...

1. Your mom (this can be use for anything literally XD...i also use it all the time....)

2.Police: Where do u live?
Me: With my parents.
Police: Where do your parents live?
Me: With Me.
Police: Where do you all live?
Me: Together.
Police: Where is your house?
Me: Next to my neighbors house.
Police: Where is your neighbors house?
Me: You won't believe me if I tell you.
Police: Tell Me!
Me: Next to my house. 

3. There are 3 girls on a island. They are blond, brunette and a black haired.
After 3 weeks of starvation god comes down and says "Go home already. I will give you 1 wish each. Use it wisley. The brunette says "I want to go home!" and poof she goes home. The black says "I want to go home!" and poof she goes home. The blonde says "I want my friends back!"  (A/N im blond but i find blond jokes extremly funny XD)

4. "Shut up, you'll never be that man your mother is."

5. Why can't a blonde dial 911?
She can't find the eleven...

6.  Because of my nuts ( or balls that works too) it works just like your mom it goes with mostly anything people say and long as you think about it.

7. I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.

8.  I know you are, but what am I? (this one is very funny butttt annoying)

9. You're pretty ...[pause for effect]... fucking ugly. ( here too all the fakes out there :p and sorry but i really dislike fake, 'popular' people who think they're everything)

10.I don't argue with idiots, they will just lower me to their level then beat me with experience. (#stupidpeopleproblems)

A/N that's all  for right now comment or vote if you want a part 2!!!!