Jealous// Yoonmin

!WARNING SMUT! 

a/n this is really long and dragged out. it's my first smut so sorry if it's really bad:/

"STOP HYUNG!" Jimin screeched in between breathes as Taehyung was tickling him. He kept putting his hands on Jimins thighs because that's where he was most ticklish. They were both laughing and playing happily on the floor while Namjoon was sitting on the sofa trying to watch TV. Seokjin was in the kitchen about to cook dinner and Hoseok was with Jungkook practising the dances for the comeback in the studio. Yoongi was sitting on the sofa with Namjoon however he wasn't watching TV, he was concentrating on the two boys playing in front of him. He could feel something building in his stomach. A mixture of anger and jealousy. Youngi and Jimin have been dating for a while but they have had feelings for each other since they first met, before they debuted. Jimin loves Yoongi and Yoongi loves Jimin. Seeing taehyung touch his precious chim makes him crazy. Yoongi sits gritting his teeth trying to contain his anger as his relationship with Jimin is a secret and if he makes a scene the rest of bangtan will be suspicious. He's about to lose it when Jin bursts into the room making Taehyung let go of Jimin and Yoongi snap out of his thoughts. 

"Joonie we need to go to the grocery shop, there's no ramen." Jin said to Namjoon. 

"Can I come? I need to get a few things." Taehyung added and with that the three of them left, leaving Jimin and Yoongi alone. As soon as he heard the door shut he looked at Jimin and began,

"What the hell was that?!" He was trying to keep calm because he didn't want to shout and upset Jimin. He also knew he was overreacting but he was very protective of Jimin, only because he loves  him.

"What do you mean?" Jimin said standing up.

"Why do you let taehyung touch you like that?" Yoongi spat back standing up too so he was now face to face with Jimin.

"We were only playing hyung, he was messing around." Jimin explained to his hyung. As he said this Yoongi walked closer so he was only inches from Jimin.

"Seeing him touch you makes me angry." Yoongi grabbed Jimin by the waist and pulled him closer so their bodies are pressed against eachother. He leaned in so his mouth is right beside Jimin's ear and whispered.

"I just want them to know your mine." Yoongi started nibbling on Jimins ear.

"Op..oppa" jimins breathing hitched as he started getting excited. He wrapped his arms around Yoongis shoulders and put one hand in his hair. Yoongi pushed Jimin up against the wall and started attacking his neck, sucking and biting turning it red and leaving hickeys. 

"Oppa they'll see the hickeys" jimin breathed out.

"Let them see baby, then they'll know who you belong to" Yoongi ran his hand up the back of Jimins thigh. He got the message and jumped slightly, wrapping his legs around his oppa's waist. Their lips connected in a gentle, lustful kiss that slowly turned rough and desperate. Yoongi brushed his tongue over Jimins bottom lip asking for permission to enter. Jimin opened his mouth slightly letting his tongue in. He started grinding his hips onto Yoongis waist trying to create friction. Yoongi realised and pushed his crotch against Jimins, making him moan into his mouth. He put his hands on Jimins ass to support him as he seperated from the wall and carried him to his bedroom. As soon as the door closed behind them Yoongi laid Jimin down on the bed and pecked him on the lips before kissing down his jaw, then his neck. Jimins hand tugged on the rim of Yoongis shirt so he sat up and let Jimin pull it up, over his head and off. He then did the same too Jimin and he lay back down while yoongi began leaving kisses and hickeys down his chest. He placed gently kisses over Jimins smooth stomach until he got to the bottom and began unbuckling his belt. He removed it and started taking off his jeans revealing Jimins clothed boner, he then removed his own jeans leaving them both in their boxers and kneeled down to kiss Jimin clothed member. Jimins breathing got heavier as Yoongi teased playing with the rim of his boxers.

"Oppa p..please" Jimin whined, Yoongi was growing impatient too so we pulled jimins boxers down over his boner which sprung out and hit him in the stomach. Yoongi went between Jimins legs and began to caress his thighs with his hands, he left a trail of gentle kisses up the inside of his thighs. He reached for Jimins member with one hand and gently kissed the tip making Jimins body shutter. He swirled his tongue around the tip before taking Jimin into his mouth and bobbing his head a little leaving Jimin a moaning mess. As much as yoongi enjoyed listening to Jimins heavenly moans, he wanted to fuck him even more so he stood up and took his own boxers off. He went to his drawers and took out lube and a condom before going back to Jimin and realising he'd sat up and was looking at him with his beautiful, big, brown eyes.

"Are you okay, baby?" Yoongi asked him concerned.

"I love you, Yoongi"  Jimin said to him. This was the first time he had said it and Yoongi knew he meant it. He cupped Jimins face and kissed him on the lips, it was gentle and loving. The moment was beautiful. Yoongi pulled away and looked Jimin in the eyes. 

"I love you too, Jimin." Yoongi smiled at Jimin. They had had sex only once before but they had gotten drunk and neither remembered it much. He nodded his head and kissed Jimin again quickly before picking up the condom to open it when Jimin tugged at his arm.

"I don't wanna use one" 

"Are you sure?" Jimin nodded and Yoongi threw it on the floor as Jimin lay back down. Yoongi picked up the lube and put some on his fingers before inserting the first one into Jimin making him moan out as he had been waiting so long for this. He began to slowly move in and out to prep Jimin. He then added a second, then a third. When he thought Jimin was ready he pulled out and Jimin whined at the loss of pleasure. He made sure his member was lubed enough and positioned himself at Jimins entrance. He slowly pushed the tip in and teased Jimin a little before pushing in all the way, making Jimin wince in pain. He didn't move for a while to let Jimin adjust to his size. After a little while the pain turned into pleasure and Jimin told him to move. He slowly began thrusting in and out getting faster each thrust until they were both panting and moaning. Jimin screamed out as Yoongi found his prostate and hit is dead on every times thrusted in.

"Ah Oppa I'm c..close" Jimin half screamed and Yoogi reached down and starting pumping Jimins member in his hand. 

"Me too, baby" Jimin felt Yoongis thrusts getting sloppier and he knew he was about to reach his climax. Yoongi moaned out Jimins name and that sent them both over the edge. Yoongi came inside Jimin and Jimin came over his stomach and Yoongis hand. He pulled out and leaned down to connect his lips with Jimins in a sloppy kiss. He lay beside Jimin and wrapped his arms around him in a warm embrace. 

"Chim, we should get cleaned up before the others get back" 

"Okay oppa, let's go" Jimin said getting up, he pecked Yoongi one more time on the lips and walked into the bathroom, Yoongi following close behind.

*Jins POV*

Namjoon, Taehyung and I arrived back at the dorms and as we walked in we noticed Yoongi and Jimin weren't in the living room anymore. Suddenly we heard moans and Jimin screaming Yoongis name.

"So... Will we pretend we didn't hear?" Namjoon said trying to contain his laughter.

"Or should we go tell them to quiet down?" Taehyung joked to Namjoon who was now not hiding his laughter.

"Leave them alone! Aishh"