What is going on!?

The bell rings and i hastily round up my books. As i quickly, yet unnoticably make my way out the door my phone rings. It says anonymous caller. I hesitate to answer. The caller leaves a message in a low distorted voice saying "I CAN SEE YOU. YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK". Then i turn around and there is still some people rushing out the doors to catch their bus.

I get a strange sense to look up at the sky....like something in my head was screaming at me to look up. When I looked up I saw a dark gray rolling clouds. And they were so low to the ground that I felt I could reach them from earth.

I get on bus eight. Then I try texting my friend and my phone starts acting up. I turn it on and the screen starts flashing in a blood red color and a strange sound comes from the speakers. Across the screen a text reads "Its your time".

Then I decide to restart my phone. But it dont work...i cant push the button...it wont move. Then i debate on telling my sister or trashing the phone. I decide to trash it. Then when i get home i reach for the door nob and its locked and no one is home. i reach for the spare key and use that on the door....but as I'm turning the key the entire nob turns orange and burns me. Unsure of what to do, i decide to take care of the burn, and to not worry about the door. So i decide theirs plenty of snow around for my blistering red hand. But as i turn around there is nothing. No snow, no water...just black skies with blood red clouds and the earth is...red and black. The sky looks like its gonna ignite any second.

Then i hear a loud bang and start running for the driveway and what i see down the road is a pool of blood flowing from both sides of the road. i have no where to run now! then the familiar weird buzzing sound from my phone starts blaring as the blood reaches my feet. Then i start to ask the world whats happening? Just as the blood is up to my knees, a light beam is shown down from a suddenly white cloud that disappears. The beam carries down a lion. and the lion turns into a snake and launches for my face. Just an inch away...then suddenly i see black and white and i wake up on the ground. I get up and cautiously enter my house. theirs no one their. the landline has been cut. the bath tub and shower is full of blood. Theres no water. just blood.

Then I'm really scared and i hear a loud crash at the door. Something busts it down. Then, just two minutes later....the hideous...eletrical..lighted creature came my way. It was like nothing i'd ever seen before! I honestly cant believe i survived! And then i remembered my family. Why arent any of them here?

The monster was solid white and bright as the flash on a camera. I don't remember much, it was blinding me and i passed out. I woke up under a blue sky. The grass was a strange orange-green, lively color. Not like a dead grass, but alive and orange. And there were ghost. Not like normal ghost...these ghost were black and shodowy. And they had huge teeth.

And then it happened...i heard a big bang and watched a huge UFO thingy fall out of the sky and crash in front of me. Then something hit my head and i fainted. I woke up in the hospital. My family was in and out of the room in tears. They tried talking to me but i couldnt hear them and i couldnt speak back. I could barley see. Next thing i knew is i was waking up with a deep ache in my head, my head was pounding and their was no one around. Then i got up and looked out the window. I also found my phone on a table. The phone i thought i threw away...hmmm. So i turned it on and checked messages. I had like 10 mesages from friends. "hey", "Hey whats up", "where have you been?", and more that said "i miss you where are you". Then I i seen the date and realized iv been gone for atleast 2 weeks.

Thats the time i relize i am hungry and have not eaten for a very long time, or showered... i found a bathroom and some food and water. after filling up i felt great and decided to go for a walk i didnt know why this all felt so normal, but it did at the time and now as i think about it...WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!?!?!?! i dont even know if any of it was real or not. Its about the time that your about to die that you relize what just happened. i started to think it was just medicene i was on in the hospital. untill i saw a person die...and the creepy weird zombie like dead/alive/monster thing on the ground started chasing me. then i knew it was for real. and that i had to run...fast!