THANK YOU <3

Hey, this is not just any random A/N. No, this is to thank you guys (don't worry I'm not stopping this book). You maybe wondering "why is she thanking me? I didn't do anything" well you see i was some days ago reading some fanfictions and there was A/N (normally I don't read these if the book is complete, but I did anyway) the author was thanking the readers and that's when I thought "hey why don't I do the same. My readers deserve a BIG thank you." and that's why I wrote this.

STORY TIME!!!!

2 years ago I made an account on wattpad. I only used wattpad to full fil my fanfiction needs. But it didn't take long before I wanted to start a book myself (I was too scared to write a story because I thought my writing skills weren't that good). I told my friend about the idea and she told me that it was a bad idea, but that didn't stop me.

So we made a bet. the bet was to get 100 followers, I told her that many people will like my book and will follow me, she thought I was going to fail. But of course I didn't.

I started with my first book 'something to make your day better' (yea, I know it's a long name) the book was a succes. It made me happy to see (technically read) that what I posted made others happy.

Of course I was scared at first because I wanted to make all those books in english and for the people who don't know I speak dutch and I'm from Belgium. So it was a big step for me, really. That wasn't the only thing that scared me also the thought that there are hundreds of books if not more like mine scared me because why would people give their time up to read this book anyway this fears went away after I started my first book.

Now I have like 7 books -> fangirl randomness- the avengers- something to make your day better- Hp roleplay- potterhead randomness- depression quotes- potterhead problems. Which I'm proud of. Potterhead problems is the most successful of all of them with 9,57 k likes <3.

Anyway I think you guys now that I suffered of depression by seeing that I made a book named 'depression quotes' oops, correction suffer of depression. Yup I'm still depressed but every time I see that someone liked one of my books or left a comment behind, I'm happy.

And that's why I want to thank you, cause you make me happy. When I started those books I started the with the intention to make people happy but now I realise that it also makes me happy! I also want to thank you for taking the time to check my books.

So what I want to say is THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU. I love each and everyone of you!!!

 I love each and everyone of you!!!