Chapter 2: The Mansion

When I was little my Uncle Matt was like my older brother. He was always around and we did just about everything together. He was my uncle, brother and best friend all in one. I could tell him everything and he did the same with me. He was a very successful man and his job paid extremely well. He use to travel everywhere and I was always by his side. A lot of the time we would take a trip every other week from our family in South Carolina to his huge mansion in California. My favorite place to visit was his house in California!

When I was about 15 years old my uncle told me that he wouldn't be here much longer because he had stage 4 brain cancer. Throughout the next 2 years he had 2 surgeries, radiation, chemo, and an experimental magnet therapy. Around the end of October, the second year, my uncle took his last breaths. I had to say goodbye to my uncle, best friend and brother.

When my uncle passed we had to see his lawyer to go over his will. He left my mom 2 of his cars and left me everything else. I ended up getting 3 cars, 2 houses, a mansion, a cabin in the mountains and his money. I couldn't get any of it until I turned 18. Honestly I didn't want any of it, all I wanted was my uncle...

A/N

sorry that this chapter is crap... The next one will be a lot better and a lot longer. I might even update Saturday, Sunday, and Monday to make up for this crap chapter...

Vote and comment.