Pain, Love, and Glory

I close the large book on my desk. The light bumps and grooves on the cover and spine pour words into my head. I was about to have a book sighing at the Library. I hear there is a line of people with copies of my book.

"Namjoon!!"

They all are eager to see me. Ready to have their copy signed. Questions to be asked. Memories to come.

"I'm sorry!!"

A hot wave of heat ran down my back causing me to jump. I hate the heat.

"Fire!"
"Fire!"
"Everybody out!"

"Excuse me. There are guest here for you." The gentle voice of my assistant called from the doorway. "Send them in." I say smiling a little.

"Jin?" A soft familiar voice calls to me. Jungkook? "It's us" a different voice said.
Hoseok? "Do you know who we are" a deeper voice spoke. Taehyung?

I nodded slowly. I could hear the footsteps coming to me growing louder as the hit the word floor. I stood from my desk moving around the side with my arms out.

Warm embraces grasped onto my body. I could feel the wet drops of tears on my neck. "I missed you guys." I spoke.

But I was sad. I knew they were here but..

They pulled away and I stood right., empty gaze straight.

"Jin?" Taehyung spoke.
"Are......are you blind?" He finished.

They had taken noticed of my service dog laying by the door. My stick against the desk. And my empty stare confirmed it.

I tilted my head down ashamed.

"Yes. I have been ever since....." I couldn't finish my sentence. But they knew what I meant.

"Namjoon!" I screamed as I looked at his deformed mess of what was left of his body. I screamed and screamed.

"I started that fire." I started. Then tears burned my eyes. I've told the story over 100 times but saying it now hurt.

"I started the fire. I killed all those people. And for that I face the consequences." He finished. Then he wiped away his tears.

He was happy now. Knowing they were together. What was left of them. He knew this was where they would restart. Everything now is perfect.

Thus the name of Jin's next book.

Everything is perfect.

After reading the spinoff of my book by @mikunoaugus

I decided to write a surprise part to the story. I hope you like it.