| chapter five |

' i want you in the worst way possible '

JACOB WAS AT SAM AND EMILY'S HOUSE having lunch with his pack mates

JACOB WAS AT SAM AND EMILY'S HOUSE having lunch with his pack mates. He stayed with the Cullen's for a week for he came back to check on his pack mates. He was sitting at the table with his friends when his phone rang. Furrowing his brow, he answered the call and placed his phone to his ears.

"Hello?"

"Jacob!" His confusion expanded when he heard Esme's voice. The said guy shushed the others so he could listen to the mother vampire.

"Yeah. What's up, Esme?" He asked, and everyone went silent once they heard Esme's name.

"It's Selina. She's tired, exhausted. She's not looking well either." His eyes widened, and he ended the call after telling the cold one that he'd be there in five.

"Where are you going?" Seth asked, voicing everyone's thoughts.

"There's something wrong with Selina," He started as he got his stuff together. "I'm gonna check up on her." The others nodded, already knowing who the girl was. They haven't met her, but they did hear about her.

"Okay, give the Cullens our love," Emily said, and the guys rolled their eyes. They still didn't like the Cullens, but they did put up with them. "And invite Selina over one day." Nodding, Jacob ran out of the house before shifting into his wolf. He grabbed his stuff with his mouth and ran to the Cullens area.

'Please be okay, Selina.' He thought as he ran to the Cullens side of the territory.

"I'm here!" Jacob yelled as he entered the Cullen's house, running up the stairs and entering the living room. He gazed at all the vampires, who motioned to the guest room. Jacob nodded and ran up the stairs to the place he and Selina shared. Entering, he saw his best friend's head on Bella's lap as she played in her hair. The shape-shifter knew the three were mated together; it was apparent. The way they acted around each other and Selina even admitted that she had a thing for the two.

Hearing his thoughts, Edward glanced at him before moving so he could get to her. Both he and his wife were worried about their mate. The two could feel their bond, they were cold ones, they were able to feel it but because Selina was another kind of vampire, she couldn't.

"Do you know what's wrong with her?" Bella asked as Jacob sat down so he could look at Selina. She was sound asleep; her mouth opened a bit so she could breathe. It confused the Cullens. How could a vampire breath, have a scent and a beating heart?

"I think I do." He answered before shaking Selina awake. "Selina." The said girl groaned before looking at her best friend with tired brown eyes and Jacob knew what was wrong. She needed energy, a lot of it.

That's why she was tired. It's been weeks since she had sex with a human and even if her mates would hate it, she needed it. That's how her power and body works.

"How do you know that?" Edward asked, already reading the thoughts of Jacob Black, his used to be enemy.

"I just do. Gut feeling." Jacob went to the bathroom and got the plastic cup they had, filling it with water before walking over to peaceful Selina. He motioned Bella to move, and she complied, and suddenly, a scream was heard. The Cullens in the living room sped over to the guest room only to laugh as they saw a soaking wet Selain.

"Jacob!" She screeched as she got out of bed, glaring at the mutt.

"Get ready; we're going out."