Chapter 3

Periously on Badboys:

Tay's POV :

I was holding angel as harry and his friends confront justing like he violated a very heavy rule or something.

"What the Fuck are you doing anyway?! where on the fucking hell are you fucking taking her?! Harry said, Justin didn't answer him and Niall punched Justin's jaw .

"Fucking answer him" Liam said loudly but Justin remained silent as he stared at Angel with worry. I went by Justin's side and helped Angel stood to her feet.

"Answer him or a swear to God you won't fucking see the fucking sun for 2 fucking months if you don't fucking andswer him you little shit.!" Niall voice roared angrily.

"I was suppose to fucking carry her to the fucking clinic, she looks so fucking pale and so dizzy." Justin hissed as he cursed. Angel raised her head from looking at the ground to see what is going on but it is self-evident that she is not well and she is trying her best to keep her eyes open.

"wh-what are youuuuu....." She said then she stopped and her eyes closed suddenly as she fell to the ground. I held her as hard as I can till soeone carried her. Harry.

" I'll take her then." he roared angrily as he glared at Justin, the other guys followed behind him.

"I hope Angel will be okay." Jared and eric said as they helped justin with his bruised jaw.

"I hope so too." I said as the girls nodded along with me.

"I hope Harry doesn't do anything inappropriate to her. She looks so fragile that just by the touch, anyone could easily break her, hurt her." Kristelle said quietly as she sat sadly on the table as she place both her hands ontop of the table as she plays with'em.

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Angel's POV :

I was running deep into the ground floor of the school, I did not even know we have this. As I run, I heard heavy breathing behind me. I felt as though all the hairs at the back of my neck have stood. The breathing was heavy and hot, literally. I was so frightened that I "tried" to run faster, but just in time the heavy breathing got closer and closer and closer then it spoke in a deep husky manly voice.

"As you try to run and hide, I will search the whole place till you're back in my arms for you are mind and only mine." He paused and inhaled then exhaled heavily as he continued to talk.

"You are not anyone's to take for you are within me, as you walk through that parking lot the first day till the second you looked into me, into my eyes, you are mine for the taking. Never will again that a guy will take you from me for whoever crosses my path will face consequences, deep and utter consequences."He said then...

I woke up breathless and wheezing out for air, though I cannot even open my eyes and move my body. I felt as though something or someone is watching me. What happened? Jeez, I hate fainting, it makes me feel weak and useless, but I am though so there is the point in pretending that I am strong. If only I could open my eyes, I am having one of that paranoia's again. I tried moving my neck but it feels as though someone is holding them with both of their hands. With all the strength I can muster, I forced my eyes opened but it only opened a bit.

As my eyes opened, I noticed a face only a few centimeters away from my face, in that moment I felt a pair of lips met mine. I was shocked and a bit terrified so I closed my eyes again and pretended to sleep. I never got the chance to see who it was though. A few seconds have passed and the person's lips were gone. I then felt its hands slowly fading away from the sides of my face. I exhaled heavily in relief, hoping that whoever the person is would just go away. I then heard a door closing, as the familiar clicking sound boomed through the room I am in, I forced open my eyes regretting as the bright white fluorescent light met my eyes. I gave my eyes some time to adjust onto the bright light. A few seconds have passed and my eyes finally adjust. I even have the strength to move my body so I sat down.