Prison

One week later

I walk around. I find the kitchen and walk up to maggie. I put my hat on. "Do you have paper?" I look up at her and stand on tippy toes. She shrugs. "I don't think so? Ask beth later" I nod and Carl walks in. I punch his stomach. He groans and pushes me. I smile and run out. I run into Daryl. He looks down at me. "Sorry" I start to run off. He grabs my arm. "Where you going shorty?" I shrug. "Me want to go see rick" he looks at me. I nod. He nods and lets me go. I run out. I run to Rick. He smiles. I smile and look at the pigs. "Can me help?" He grabs my hand and opens it. He pours pig food in it. I put it in the cage. They eat it. I giggle and stand on the gate. Rick grabs me and groans. I sit on his side. He holds me. With one of his arms and carries a bucket. He takes me in the prison. I go into his cell and sit on the bed. I lay down on my stomach. I start to cry, thinking of shane. I fell someone sit down. "What's wrong?" I look and its Hershel. "I need bubby"
"He's helping Glenn with something" I nod and push my self up. I sit cris cross beside him. I look at him. "Me miss shane" I hold my shoe. He nods. "He was going to hurt rick" I nod and climb on his lap.

We all sit at the tables. I run around the room. Glenn grabs me. I look at him. I peck his lips and he smiles. I sit on his lap and play with his shirt. We eat. Daryl puts a piece of corn in my mouth. I eat it. I listen to rick talk about the governor. I eat out of Glenn's pate. He looks down at me. "I was eating that" he tickles me. I giggle and everyone laughs. I raise up and look at him. He looks at me. I try to get on Maggie's lap. He grabs me. I giggle. I hold onto his shirt and look at him. He smiles and Kisses me. I smile and stand up on his lap. He holds my stomach. I look at Daryl. He sticks his tongue out. I giggle and look around. I jump down and run around the table. I climb on Carl's lap. He looks at me and holds me on his leg. I look at him.