A Zayn Malik Romance

Chapter 20

Finally, the day had come. The day I was going to become Faye Malik, I didn't think this would ever happen! I was so happy to be marrying my teenage love. Me and Zayn had been together 13 years now and we had 1 daughter and 1 son, called Summer and Tyler. Tyler was 3 years old and Summer was 2. They were going to truggle getting down the ile! But it will be so adorable, Tyler has eyes just like his daddy and Summer has my big blue ones. Harry is Zayn's best man, they picked out of a hat because he felt horrible picking one of them. Also if my hunky soon to be husband wasn't already perfect enough, him and the lads started a band just after they left school called 'One Direction' they have gotten so big and any girl would kill to be in my position right now.

'Mummy I'm scared' Tyler said tugging on my dress

'Don't be little man, you will do perfectly' I said kissing his chubby cheeks

'You look gorgeous angel' My Mum said hugging me

'You'll still be my little girl' My Dad said kissing my cheeks

'I know Dad' I laughed

It was time, I linked my Dad and set off down the ile. Everyone was stood and I felt really nervous, I stepped out of the door slowly and all eyes were on me. Zayn's looked like they were going to pop out of his head any minute. My best friends were there and so were the lads, oh. I forgot to mention! Each one of the girls were going out with the boys! Bit if a coincidence huh? Well apparently for the year I wasn't there ALOT of flirting went on, too bad I missed out. Also Harry had also just proposed to Lexi! We were all growing up so fast. Stop day dreaming Faye, you're getting married! Summer followed behind lifting up my dress with the rest of the bridesmaids; my best friends obviously. Tyler also followed behind with the rings on the pillow, this was like a dream come true!

'Thank you sir' Zayn said to my Dad as he passed me over

'You look amazing' Zayn whispered

'Not too bad yourself' I winked

He laughed and we got on with the service..after all the talking the main parts came up.

'Zayn do you take Faye and promise to love her in sickness and in health' The priest said

'I do'

'Faye do you take Zayn and promise to love him in sickness and health'

'I do'

He told us the put our rings on each other, we did and I was abit nervous. He put mine on and it looked gorgeous, his didn't look to bad either. But mine looked better.

'I now pronounce you, man and wife. Zayn you may now kiss your bride' He smiled

Zayn turned around to me quickly, and leaned me back. He kissed me and everyone cheered

'I love you Faye Malik' He said after we stopped

'I love you Zayn Malik' 

My ring was also gorgeous..oh my god Faye stop thinking about your ring you just got god damn married, I day dream to easily. I couldn't believe it, from one day seeing the boys moving in the apartments at school..to one day marrying one of them? It was crazy! 

It gotten to the night and I was pretty worn out since I got up at 4am to get everything sorted, everyone was dancing and me, Zayn, Summer and Tyler were all sat around a table, Summer and Tyler were practically asleep on each other.

'Mummy do you love Daddy' Tyler asked

'Of course I do sweetie' I said as Zayn wrapped his arm around me

'Daddy do you love Mummy?' He asked again

'I've loved her as soon as I met her' Zayn said ruffling his hair

'I can't wait till I get married' Summer smiled wiggling her legs

'That won't be for a very, very long time' Zayn laughed

'But Daddy!' She whined

'Stick to sweeties and tiara's babe, they're easier' I laughed

'Hey!' Zayn said 

'Can the new Mrs Malik and Zayn please step up on the dance floor for your first dance?' The DJ said

Oh god..the only thing I had been dreading, alot of people watching me dance, when I can't dance atall.

'Here we go' Zayn sighed

He was also dreading it, we got into a ballroom style position and just done squares across the floor. Summer and Tyler decided to start dancing beside us, they were doing the same dance with each other. My family was perfect!

'I'll love you forever' Zayn whispered into my ear as we danced

'As will I' I said kissing him on the cheek

I rested my head on his shoulder and we danced, for once in my life I could actually say. I wouldn't change a thing. I love Zayn Malik.