Getting The Group Back Together

Can you say love? Well Andrew and I had kept our love in a our pockets, he comes over to my house at times and we kiss and well act like a couple, my parents had met him already like years ago, because they remember him from 1st grade, my mom says that he never was ugly because before he was that adorable little boy who made me laugh and always came over to my house to play, and now he's that hot guy who is my boyfriend. My sister no longer lives with us, she chose to move in with her boyfriend so we're safe. Jackson really loves that I'm happy with Andrew and not daydreaming about stupid things anymore. I never been to Andrew's house well a few when I was in 2nd grade and I was really good friends with Andrew, all 5 of us use to hang out in each house but now we are like urgh. 

           See look how everything happened, the first day I went into 1st grade was kinda scary because it was in a new school, Jackson was my next door nieghbor those days so I was surpised when I saw him, he was the first I met that day, then at snack time, I met Stephanie. Those days Stephanie was not that pretty but really kind and funny, so it was Jackson, Stephanie, and I, then at break time, I met Samantha and Andrew, Andrew was so adorable before and everytime I looked at him I saw him smiling at me. He would always want to be my partner on field trips and would always want to my snack/break time partner. I use to push him away though because at time I liked some boy named Jasper, you must be asking who's Jasper, well he is in highschool with us now but is part of baseball team so he doesn't even speak to us, yes he use to be part of our group but by the end of 1st grade he stopped hanging out with us. Well anyways, Andrew would always try to get next to me but I kept pushing him away. 

               By 2nd grade, Jasper had stopped talking to us, but we tried to keep the 5 together, I started finding Andrew cute, and he still tried to get next to me and then I started going along with it, because well I started liking him. 

              By 3rd grade, I had a huge crush on Andrew, but Samantha started liking him also, and well I didn't like that, Andrew would give her animal cookies and I use to get jealous because he use to do that to me! 

              By 4th grade GRADUATION, that was the year that all of us went seprate ways, Samantha started her girly things and well turned other way, Stephanie had left her hair grow longer and turned more beautiful and had said rude things about all of us and left the group, Andrew had turned more cute but had gotten more cooler and um well popular, and Jackson and I stood the same, so it was left to us 2, the group had broken apart but I would never forget all the memories we shared. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I was in my bedroom with Jackson looking at my 1st grade memories and smiled at a few because how we all looked so happy and small, 

"I can't believe we all broke apart" 

"Yeah and then it was left to you and me only" 

"we were all best friends though, what ruined us?" 

"Well Autumn, people don't stay 7 forever, we all shared 3 years together" 

"but you and I shared more than that" 

"yup, 11 years as good friends" 

"I still couldn't believe you dated Samantha though, and loved her" 

"you know I loved her since 2nd grade" 

"true" 

"and you call her a slut and say you hate her, but remember she was your bestfriend" 

I rolled my eyes and put back the pictures but took out a picture where it was Jackson,Andrew,Jasper,Samantha,Stephanie and I together. 

"What you gonna do with that?" 

"Try and get people to remember." 

I went with Jackson to the printer office and the guy there was our 3rd grade teacher, he had lost his job and chose to work here 

"Good to see that Jackson and Autumn are still friends" 

"Yup" 

"so what can I do for you" 

"I want this picture printed" I handed him the picture and he smiled because he remembered that group from the other class and he really hoped to get them for his class but he only got the 5 of us not Jasper because well Jasper left us. 

"so have any of you try to get him back?" 

"There's no way, he left us before 2nd grade" 

"at least the others left us on 4th grade graduation" Jackson had said while chewing on gum

He just nodded and give us the pictures and I had a perfect idea. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         The next day I went to school with Jackson and saw Stephanie walking, 

"STEPHANIE!" 

She turned around and made a urgh face and kept walking 

"Do you know her locker?" 

"19" 

"okay" 

We ran to school and saw Andrew sitting with his friends, saw Samantha with her friends, Jasper playing with his friend and Stephanie fixing her dress. So we deicided to walk into the school before they came in. 

"Okay Andrew's locker is number 11" I slipped a picture into his locker 

"Yeah and Samantha's is number 14" we ran to her's and slipped a picture into hers 

"Yeah and Jasper's?" 

"Number 4" We slipped one into his and then ran to Stephanie's and slipped one in there, then we \just walked normal to ours like nothing. 

        After class we went to lunch and I noticed Samantha looking at a paper and smiling, I looked to Jasper and saw the same, and also Andrew. 

"We did it!" Jackson said while clapping 

I laughed and pushed him off the chair. At the end of the day I walked to the locked and then turned around to notice them all standing there. 

"Um hi?" 

Samantha smiled "best friend right?" 

Andrew smiled "I was the class clown, I still am" 

Jasper smiled "I left the group before 2nd grade but the memories we shared are priceless" 

Stephanie smiled "I'm sorry for saying rude things about ya" 

I smiled "So did I get us back together?"

They started laughing 

Samantha then hugged me "Yeah, slut"

Andrew said "yea we are" he winked at me 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        So what about that, I got my friends together and got the boy I truly love