Sequel #3: The Award of a Lifetime

"Smile and stop being a little bitch." I poked Louis's face.

He rolled his eyes and leaned his head down next to me anyways. I smiled and snapped the picture.

"What? None for me?" Harry smirked my way.

I rolled my eyes and took a silly selfie with my boyfriend.

"Why are you taking pictures?" Harry's lips brushed my earlobe as he whispered.

I shivered and tried not to fidgit as much as possible.

"Because I'm still a little girl at heart and I've watched these for years!" "You came last year." "Yeah but I wasn't nominated for anything." I smacked his chest as I gazed the crowd in amazment.

"Best fans in the world!" Niall popped up, nearly scaring me half to death.

"Shut up leperchaun." I rolled my eyes.

Niall has been exceptionally clingly latley since Emily dumped him. Yup you heard it right. Niall is single again. I knew that blonde idiot could only last so long without driving that girl insane. Four years gone though, ouch.

Harry and I hit five years last Wednesday speaking of.

I gave Harry's hand a squeeze.

"I can't believe it's been five years." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

He smiled. "I can't either. I'm sure you would have left me again by now." "We both know I couldn't stay away long."

I mean don't get us wrong, Harry and I have gotten into plenty of fights while being on tour. One too many pranks gone too far and whatnot but we're still together.

Sure there was a few times I had taken over his bunk while he had slept on the couch but hey, he asked for it.

Before I knew it the lights dimmed.

I squealed in excitement.

"Welcome everyone to the 2018 Teen Choice Awards!" Selena Gomez waved.

"So tonight I'd like to start it off with a breathtaking performance by 5 Seconds of Summer!" She clapped.

* * *

"Please give a warm welcome to Crystal Reed!" The animated voice boomed over the audience.

Crystal looked flawless in a little black dress with a flowing bottom that was just above her knees.

"Throughout the year, we've seen many break ups & make ups. But these four couples nominated tonight for best couple have stuck through all the rumors and drama of 2018. Here are your nominees."

I gulped and squeezed Harry's hand.

"Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez." Cheers.

"Zac Efron and Taylor Swift." More cheers.

"Harry Styles and Emily Hale." Screams.

"Holland Roden and Dylan O'Brien."

I squeezed Harry's hand so tight he eventually started to groan.

"And your best couple of 2018 is..." Crystal figited with the envelope.

"F*ck open it already!" I hissed under my breath.

Harry leaned over and kissed my chin, trying to calm me down.

"Harry Styles and Emily Hale!" The camera landed on us.

"Whoa slow down guys there will be plenty of time for celebration later." Crystal joked as Harry removed his lips from my chin.

My jaw dropped as I stood up and cheered.