t h i r t y - t h r e e

The next couple of days instead of searching for Hana, BTS was searching for Jimin. He hadn't come into work for the last month ever since Hana's disappearance. "Hyung what if he's so depressed he can't bare to come to work anymore?" Hoseok looked at Namjoon. "That's not likely. Something happened to him and I know it." Namjoon refused. "Hyung we've been working day and night even I think we need so type of break." Jungkook groaned. Everyone in the office was either searching for Hana or Jimin because nothing mattered more than the safety of their agents.

Meanwhile Jimin, Jongdae, and his brothers gathered searching for Hana and Sehun together. They had came up with the case Sehun was probably dead already. "And how would Hana kill Sehun if Sehun choked her to almost death before?" Jongdae was going nuts trying to figure out the situation with the two. "What if he killed her and he's coming back already?" Tao looked at Jongdae. "Impossible." "What if he fell in love with her and they ran away together?" Baekhyun suggested. Jongdae scoffed, "Sehun is a cold blooded killer who is not interested in girls and has absolutely no feelings whatsoever."

"Are you cold Hana?" Sehun asked giving her another blanket. "Sehun I'm fine, you've given me like ten blankets already." She pushed the pile of blankets aside getting up and grabbing one to wrap around Sehun. "Worry about yourself first." She sweetly smiled and wrapped him up like a little baby. "See. You're like an eomma and you're not even twenty yet." He looked at me. "Well I'm sorry for just caring jeez."

Hana sighed and went to the bedroom, slowly drifting off to sleep. Sehun got up once he heard her even breathing from outside the door. He quietly walked in and climbed into the bed with her. He's been doing this for the past month. He just doesn't trust Hana sleeping by herself. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her small frame. "Sehun what are you doing." He jumped from the sound of her voice. "Ah nothing." He shyly pulled his arms away. "I know you've been doing this for the past month, but now I'm really curious as to why you're doing it." "I just don't feel safe with you being alone." "Sehun, I literally killed someone with my finger." She turned around to face him. "What? No you can't." "Remember that Jung girl that kept harassing you?" "Yeah. She was annoying as hell and she suddenly disappeared after a week or so." "Yeah I killed her by poking her with my finger. Do you understand how hard is was to find her? You're lucky I loved Kyungsoo enough to do his work for him or else she would still be here." "How'd you just do it by 'poking her'?" "You just have to know the right place. Anyways good night I'm really tired." "Good night." Hana quickly fell back asleep. Sehun watched her sleep, but not in a creepy way. Sehun brushed a stray piece of hair away from her face. She scooted closer to him throwing her arms around him. Sehun smiled and wrapped his arms around her, kissing the crown of her forehead.

"No. Sehun would never fall in love with someone like Hana. But Jongin would." Luhan snickered. "It was just a guess." Baekhyun shrugged. "Hey why are you guys so mean? Are you trying to make me mad?" Jongin huffed and covered his face with his hands.