STOMACH VIRUS FROM HELL ( A N/H SICK FANFICTION STORY)

Niall Horan was startled awake by a bad nightmare at twelve-thirty in the morning. He realizes he has a severe migraine, as well as an overwhelming upset stomach. He felt so weak and hot. He knows he has a dangerously high fever. He ends up projectile vomit all over from the floor to the ceiling. Then his bowels released. Niall was too out of it to try to get up. So he just cried himself to sleep. Not knowing he keeps on getting sick and having severe diarrhea through the night.

His wife Nora Jade Horan just went home for a few weeks. The Kids have to get back to school. Yes, they might be able to be home-schooled but Both Niall and Nora think it extremely important to be raised in Ireland. To be around both sets of grandparents and family. Sure they have homes in The USA, throughout Europe, and Australia. But during school, they live in Ireland in Mullingar. His Twin Daughters Nella Jaylyn and Nola Jade age 6 as well as Niall's son Noah James age 3 and twins Nolan Robert and Naomi Sage 3 months.

Niall and Eleanor who goes by Nora were married on April 29 2017 and it is now 2026. One Direction has gotten back together in the year 2020. They toured with their last album whispered made history. That tour was a huge Success. They were on tour with Westlife and BBMak tour with them. Then after that tour ends. They made a new Album Phoenix. Which took three years to make. Because all the boys are married now. Have their own families and also still doing the Solo career at the same time as well as being in one direction.

It's now early in the morning. Niall now realizes and does not appreciate that he has a high fever. His migraine is messing with his aura. In turn made his stomach have excruciating pain. As well as made him release his bowels and bladder. The smell churned his stomach and he vomits everywhere. Niall is becoming increasingly dizzy and passes out.

Louis began making his rounds for the day, he started waking up the Guys this morning.  So he took his son with him to wake up the boys.  He knew Niall felt unwell yesterday. So both he and Liam sent him to bed as early as 10 pm. Liam and Cheryl were woken up by Both Bear age 3 and Taylyn Grace 3 month. So Liam has been busy with The kids. Louis had Freddie for the tour. Who is now 6. Brianna has given full custody to Louis of Freddie. She realized her son was better off with his dad. Both Louis and Eleanor got married three years ago. His wife gave birth to Twins just six weeks ago. Johannah Grace and Savannah Faith Tomlinson.

When Louis gets to Niall's hotel room. He lets Freddie knock on the door. Uncle Niall this is Freddie it time to wake up. Usually, Niall will yell back he was up. Louis did not even get a sound out of Niall. He bends down to his son. Hey, squirt let's go back to the room and get the key. Eleanor, might even have your pancakes ready ok. Ready let's race to the door Louis tells his son.

 As he was walking back he knocked on Liam's Hotel room. As he walks by Cheryl answers the door. Hey Lou what's up?  Good morning Cheryl, how are you this morning?  The reason I have this nagging feeling is that something is wrong with Niall. Is Liam up yet I need him to go check in on him quickly. Ok, Louis, Liam did tell me Niall was not well yesterday. Let me get him. Do u want me to watch Freddie for you? B is having pancakes now. Louis nodded and asked if his son wanted to eat breakfast with his friend. Freddie just jumps up and squeals yes, please. Louis and Cheryl both laugh. Louis tells his ball of energy to listen and please use his manners. Liam comes into the room with his daughter.

What up Louis I thought you were getting the others ready I still need to check on Harry. But we know Darcy Anne and Darby Sage age 3 are most likely to have him up. Harry married a beautiful girl Emma.
They have twin girls and a newborn son Edward Harry Styles 3 weeks old born on Harry's 25 birthday. Harry is so tired lately. This tour is not treating Harry well and the fact his mom is dealing with health problems. Harry is so worried about his mum.

Let Harry sleep a little more.  Emma told me she was letting Harry sleep in this morning. Harry talked to his sister yesterday. The tests Anne had done were not going well Louis told Liam. He called me last night crying. They still do not have a diagnosis yet.

Liam goes out the door with his daughter. And knocks on Niall's door.