lost in thoughts??

Hey so the characters are same in this one shot but the situation is totally different from the show here Shivay is in London after finishing his tenth and so are Om and Rudra  and as for Anika gauri and sowmya they all live in Oberoi mansion and in my is they three are sisters and are waiting for their besties to come back right now they are also in college Anika is in her last year of Management course and Gauri is doing culinary arts and sowmya is doing her business course and pinky and Janvi     Treat aniriya as their own as they have been with the Oberois forever and same goes for tej and shakthi and about dado kya kahe they are her ladli daughters and Prinku is normal in my os and is very bold and also has her own boutique which was set up with gauris help which would be a secret between the two and Prinku is waiting for her brothers to come back and some else also who is damn special to her so I guess that's it enough of my bak bak lets get on with the os .
              ********************
It was a usual day in Oberoi mansion but wait why is there so much hustle bustle over here oh shit did I forget to tell u guys that some special people are going to come so sorry so the three special people who are going to be coming are any guesses .........yes it is none other than our very own shivomru no wonder everyone want it to be special as these three will be coming back after ten years and three souls were ever so restless to meet their bestows cum love after ten years they wanted everything to be perfect
1st girls POV:
Oh god I wish he still remembers me and hopefully if he foes plss he should have no one in his life I know for a fact that this Sadu Singh Oberoi won't have anyone in his life cause no one can handle hom ither than me but plss Bhagwanji I love him a lot and to top it he is my best friend give me the courage to talk my heart out to him and even if he has someone in his life I will tell him and leave him forever because his happiness is what matters to me and anyways we will always be friends so plss give me courage to face any hurdles that come in my way as I want everything to go according to my plan so plzzz😣help me. When I was so engrossed in my thoughts I heard gauri calling me "Anu di where are u lost I have been calling out for u from such a long time " "ahah ye.. yeah ri I am here only why are u screaming 😒" "I know di u aware here but only physically but mentally u are somewhere else come on tell me wat r u thinking about pinky Aunty is also calling u from such a long time but I were so engrossed in ur thoughts ""it's nothing like that ri I wasn't thinking about anyone......"  " ahah so u were thinking about "SOMEONE " tell me di who r u thinking about " shit wat a blunder have I created gor myself can't I keep my mouth shut always has to put me in trouble now what do I do " di where are u lost again" ri screamed in my ears Iwhich actually startles me I just say nothing and was about to leave when pinky aunty stoped me and asked me to go select some chlothes for HIM oh god!!! wat should i do now i have no idea should i agree to it or not god please help arghh!!!! wait i have an idea let me just pass it on to mallika my bestie and his also so she must know his taste so i just say yes to pinky aunty and was about to leave when sowmya came and said that she knew in whose thougts i was lost in i was just like tu mere behen he ya dushman!!!but in my mind of course then everyone ask what? when i see she was about to say something i just close her mouth and pull her away saying that i need her help i selecting something.omg wat was she goingto do i take her to my room she gives me a look and when i was going to ask wat she just burst out laughing i look at her as though she is an alien . oh god i tell u how irritating younger siblings become at times soumya is the only person after mllika who knows about my feelings for him and that too by reading my diary i was angry on her but then how long can u be angry on a kid who knows how to manofy u i just sigh and leave her in the room and go out to meet mallika to help me select perfect outfits for my billuji oh god did i just say my billuji nonono i meant shivaay wat r u doing anu u dont even know if he remembers her or not arghh i have to meet msallika as soon as possible .

so the three girls mentioned above is none other than anika gauri and saumya and the first girl pov is of anika

                                ****************************************************

 so guys i thought of posting two to three shots and then end this so if u like this shot then plss like and commrnt below