Secrets out

Chloe's pov

I pushed the heavy door of the club open. I went out the back door because I didn't want to meet everyone out in the front. I told my new friends I had to go to the bathroom but I really just needed a minute to comprehend what was going on. My brother told me he was going to college to become a engineer and he's been living here for almost a year now. Did he not think anyone would ever find out that Alex was a stripper? What about when my parents asked him about his degree and he didn't have one?

No wonder Austin was flirting with me. That's his job to flirt with girls. He's a fucking stripper and I wonder who's idea this was in the first place. Was Alex one first or was Austin? I wanna know the background I have so many questions. How did they not even know it was me. I was getting a lap dance from my brother and I nearly wanna throw up on this concrete right now.

I didn't wanna tell them that I knew them personally and that one of them was my brother because I don't know how their gonna react to that. They talk so highly about how their the best strippers in town so they must have been doing this a while to build up such a reputation.

"Chloe are you alright? I've been looking all over for you" Holly said pushing the heavy door open

"Oh yeah I'm fine I just needed some fresh air the alcohol was really getting to me" I lied

"Oh alright well you gonna come back inside it's the ending dance of the night" She said

"Who's the ending dance?" I asked

"Carter he's really good especially alone, he always has something new and you can totally see his package" She smirked

"I wouldn't doubt Carter being the most popular stripper here he's gorgeous and has a sexy body" I admitted

Dammit Chloe what were you thinking you don't want stupid Austin. He's a stripper he dancing all over girls he's a total fuck boy don't even think about giving him a chance. Alex was right by telling him to stay away from me because I don't wanna date a fucking stripper especially him he probably fucks everyone.

"Holly does the strippers here have sex with the girls?"

"No but they do it. Sometimes they come out and pick up random girls and ask if they wanna fuck" She said

"Do they all participate in it?"

"If your talking about Carter he's usually the one who does and Ac does it a lot too but that's because their reputation here is built up, plus they make a lot of extra cash. Now come on we're gonna miss it" She said dragging me by the hand

We went back into the sweaty atmosphere of the club. The girls were all waiting patiently near the stage to see Carter come out and do his thing I guess. The lights started flashing around and cookie started playing in the background. Carter emerged from the curtain shirtless with some sweats on. You could see his face now and it was clear that that was Austin and I wasn't just drunk. He still had a hat on covering his curls which I have no idea why because they made me wanna pull on them all night but that might just be the alcohol talking.

I sat down in the chair next to Holly and Olivia. The curtain opened and their emerged Austin. He was moving around to the music so effortlessly. He was such a good dancer and he either was born with that talent or he really was the best stripper in town. The way his hips swayed to the music and his body movements. He was so good he owned the floor and he made everyone else who could dance to shame.

Once the song was over he stood on the stage with that cocky smirk on his face holding the microphone. He was looking around the room while the dollar bills were thrown at his feet. He was out of breath with beads of sweat coming down his face.

"So who's gonna be the lucky lady tonight?" He asked into the microphone his deep voice booming off the room

All the girls cheered and wanted to be the lucky girl to go up their. I was new to this and never been to a strip club before so I had no clue what he was talking about. He looked around the room before he pointed at me and I was shocked. I pointed at myself as to say me really? And he nodded.

The lights went off and two of the guards walked me up to the stage and sat me down on the chair. After a minute the music started playing in the background and it was Or nah. Austin came out dressed in something different now. He had a fishnet muscle shirt on that was black and a black hat on his hair with some kind of shorts on that had velcro holding them together. The lights flashed on and he was facing the crowd. He turned around and started to dance on me and then he looked me in my eyes and knew exactly who I was.

"Chloe" He said shocked

"Carter" I said cocky

A/n

Any suggestions that's gonna happen next??

Any ideas you guys have leave a comment down below and I will take your ideas into consideration.

Vote and comment!