~Chapter 9~

*Naomi Knight's POV*

Dimitri flew off the car and hovered in the air and my mouth was open in shock. I wondered if I had the ability to hover in the air. I was amazed by this man, I wondered what other abilities or magical powers he had in store for me. He never ceased to amaze me, everything he did was of perfection. 

He never made mistakes like a person that was new to his or her own abilities. I started to walk towards the building that was known as a college and Dimitri flew down to me and grabbed my hand and flew back up, suddenly I was in the air as well. He flew us up to the top of the college where there were walkways visible from high above but not so visible to the eye from down below.

Flowers suddenly were everywhere up here. The flowers littered the walls until the walls were covered. The flowers that were everywhere was of every flower you could ever imagine. flower Petals were suddenly falling from the sky as if the clouds rained flower peddles inside of rain. I let go of his hand and I was floating in the air.

I didn't know how I was doing this but at the moment I didn't care. I tilted my head back and twirled in the petals, I then tilted my head down and my feet landed perfectly on the walkway on top of the college. Dimitri was next to me in a second and I smiled the biggest smile I could muster up. I loved this life already but sadly this life I loved hadn't begun to start just yet. I ran to a door that was to my left and I opened it, the biggest library I had ever seen was right before my eyes.

People who I assumed were librarians, were floated and hovering to put the books back in their rightful place. Other people sat at tables and studied, occasionally hovering over their seats with a book in their hand so in tuned and distracted in their book that they were reading that they didn't even know they were hovering.

I closed that door quickly in excitement and ran to the other door that was down the walkway and it was on the right. I opened the door in anticipation and I saw a long hallway with doors. The doors in this particular hallway lead to many locations. I opened the first door on the left and it leads me to a desert. I opened the first door on the right and it leads me to the forest. I opened the second door on the left and it leads me to a field of flowers. I opened the second door on the right but it didn't exactly lead me to a location like the others, this was a bedroom. I was confused and looked at Dimitri.

"Welcome to my bedroom, Naomi Knight" Dimitri said into my ear. 

Dimitri walked inside and pulled my hand and I spun around and landed on his chest with a soft thud. Dimitri waved his wrist backward in a flick of the wrist his door was closed. In the next second, he fell on his bed on his back and I was on top. I blushed so hard and my cheeks were now red, Dimitri slid his hand across my cheeks and that's where he asked me something and I don't know why but I only blushed a deeper red.

"Why are you blushing, baby? Is it because of the position on which we are laying in currently?" Dimitri asked but the only response I could come up with was hiding my face that blushed so red in the crock of my arm.

Why was I blushing so hard? We had been in this position before and I wasn't shy before at that time so why was I shy now? I was really falling hard for Dimitri but was it right? I had only just met him today. How could feelings develop so suddenly?

All these questions ran through my head at a million miles an hour but suddenly I didn't care because a thirst for his sweet blood overwhelmed me. Was this for love or for his blood now? Or maybe I wanted both, I wasn't sure. I crawled up onto his chest more and lifted my head up and whispered in his ear.

"The smell of your blood is strong and I'm kind of thirsty," I said as I looked him deep in his eyes.

"Then drink but don't over drink," Dimitri said as he leaned his head to the side to expose his neck.

"What happens if I can't stop?" I asked.

"You will find that will to stop, Trust Me," Dimitri said.

Trust Me.

Those words played over and over in my head as my fangs lengthened and they smoothly slid into his neck. Dimitri began to moan and groan in pleasure. I drank the warm sweet liquid and it poured down my throat. His blood had an effect on me like it gave me a high and I was starting to feel the need for him. Slowly and surely I was becoming full but I knew I wouldn't be full until all the blood was drained from him.

You will find that will to stop, Trust Me

His words echoed in my head and I found my will to stop. I pulled my head back and my fangs out and my fangs shrunk to their original size like just before I bite him. When I drank from him, it seemed like we now had a special kind of connection that wasn't there before. I could suddenly hear everything more clearly and I could now also hear his thoughts. I wondered if we now also had our own abilities and the abilities of the other person.

(In Dimitri's Thoughts)

It felt amazing when she drank from me. I had very little concern that she wouldn't have been able to stop but she seemed to have pulled it off quite well. Her Self-Control was impeccable and amusing and entirely amazing. I had done research on this and it said that if one vampire bit and fed on a vampire lover, the one that fed would become connected in more ways than one.

So since Naomi fed on me, she could read my mind and possibly other people's minds as well since I had that ability. She could now fly and float and hover. She was now also part witch. I had yet to feed today and I had to feed on her.   

(Out Of Dimitri's Thoughts)

I had just read a part of Dimitri's mind and I had no idea what to think of what I heard in my own thoughts. If he fed on me as I did him, he would have my abilities. I knew I had to let him because I loved him and because I didn't want him to starve.

"Feed on me, Dimitri," I said as I tilted my head and revealed my neck.

Dimitri smirked at me and he opened his mouth and his fangs lengthened just as mine had and he approached my neck and bit down softly and his fangs sunk smoothly into my neck and I had immediately felt pleasure all over my body as he drank from me.

'You will find the will to stop, My Love...My Dimitri...' I said to him in my mind.

'I'm not yours yet, My Love, but you were always mine' Dimitri said inside my head and suddenly he appeared for a split second and smirked and then he disappeared.