Chapter 10

CHAPTER TEN

Sam pulls up to his house and smiles. Home he thinks. He gets out of his car and walks to the door. Once in the house he goes to his daughters room. She is already asleep.

He walks in and sits next to her on the bed. He leans over and kisses her head. He pulls the covers over her shoulders and gets up. He closes the light and leaves the door slightly open.

He goes into his bedroom and sees his wife laying in bed.

"Are you up?" He whispers.

"Of course." She replies eyes still closed.

He changes into sweat pants and gets into the bed. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her cheek.

"I love you!" He says closing his eyes.

"I love you too!" She replies. They fall asleep.

:

:

:

Kensi stopped in front of Deeks apartment building.

"Well cya." Deeks said. He leaned over and hugged her.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"I don't know. Just cause." He replied then exited the car. She smiled and drove off.

He looked back at her driving away and smiled. He walked up the steps to his apartment and opened the door.

"Woof!" Monty barked wagging his tail.

"Hey buddy!" Deeks said patting his dog. He closed the door. Monty whined. "Not today buddy." He said.

Monty barked again.

"Yea I know I will tell her soon I promise." Deeks said.

Monty looked at him with a questioning face.

"I swear this time I will tell her how I feel." Deeks said. Monty licked his face and ran for the kitchen. "Yes food we need food." Deeks laughed and walked to the kitchen.

:

:

:

A HUG. Kensi thought. He really needs to learn how to show his feelings. He's getting there though.

Kensi pulled up to her apartment and parked. She walked up the stairs and opened her door.

As soon as she got in she kicked off her shoes. A buzz went off in her pocket. She took out her phone. There was a picture of Monty and it said He misses you.

She smiled. Yeah "he" misses me. She put down her phone and went to her room and got changed. She laid in her bed and closed her eyes. And fell asleep.

:

:

:

Callen pulls into his driveway. "Home sweet home." He says.

"If a mattress is home then yeah." Alexa says laughing. Callen chuckles and gets out of the car.

They walk into the house and put their bags by the door.

"Soooo, what now?" Callen asked looking at Alexa.

"Sleep." She says leaning her head against his chest and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Or.." Callen says as he puts his hands around her waist and kisses her head. She moves to look at him.

"Or wh..." She didn't get to finish because he kissed her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End! go Check out Part 2 :)
COMMENT VOTE AND THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO READ IT :)