Chapter One

"Get on it," Dani warned, her big brown eyes impatiently staring up at me. "Come on, Arielle! It's just Omegle! It's like, like, Wattpad's chat! Facebook's chat! Except, one doesn't know who the other is! You could go all One Direction obsessed freak, if you want! At the most, they'll just disconnect the conversation!"

"No!" I'm being stubborn, because I seriously, seriously don't want to go on that Omegle. Oh, God. What's the point? I've heard everything there is to know about the people on there: Everything's about "asl". What is that? It's age, sex, location.

It's stupid. At least you know the people on Wattpad and Facebook; or even, Twitter!

"What if you met your prince charming there?" That pulled me out of my thoughts. Could that be true? I mean, but, there's like six billion over people in this world. How is that even possible? "You never know anything unless you try...?"

I stared at her blankly, partly debating on whether I should go on that website or not; partly thinking about my prince charming.

"So? What'a ya say?"

I suppose, I could...try...it for once. Just once. "Fine. But you're gonna set my laptop for me."

She swiped my light brown hair to my left shoulder and grinned, "Great! Anything for you, as long as you promise not to leave the room while I set this thing up."

I stuck my tongue out at her and flopped down on the bed.

I've always imagined my dream guy to be....well, not that much really. Green eyes, dirty blond hair, have jawlines. Yes, because it's sexy. But I doubt he exists. Either he doesn't exist, or he does, but's already taken.

Sad.

"ARIELLE. LOVINGTON."

I snapped back to reality and stared at her, "What?"

"Haven't you been hearing what I'd said?" She placed the laptop on my lap and pointed at it, "Start."

Stranger: asl

You: Excuse, me?

Dani thumped my head and frowned at me, "Dude, just tell that person."

I furrowed my eyebrows at her, "No! That's private!" I moved my mouse to the Disconnect button, but Dani moved it back to the text box.

"Don't you dare click on disconnect."

I widened my eyes and, in her face, double clicked that button, then starting a new conversation. Her face was priceless and hilarious! Although she was raging. But I couldn't care less.

Stranger: Hey.

You: Hi.

Stranger: So how are ya? :]

You: I'm fine...you? :)

Dani nudged me on the shoulder with a mischeivous grin.

Stranger: I would have been fine if I could go to bed, instead of having my friend down here, who successfully persuaded me to try out this...thing :/

I gasped as my eyes widened, "Oh, my God, Dani. Same situation. Oh, my God!" I earned back a playful slap on the arm.