Chord 25-30

Ch0rd 25

"CALM D0WN"

That's what I've been telling myself during dinner for Ate Mayi was kept 0n staring at me and my nerves were all shaking,I even dr0pped my sp0on twice.

"aaaggghhh that d0g was bad news and he's giving me t0othache"

G0od it's still 8 I can sneak out to Myrtle,I run outside and head towards the opp0site h0use,the gate was open so I rushed into her r0om after 3 kn0cks an avenger sh0ws up.

"HULK?babae ka na pala"

Myrtle r0lled her eyes and m0ti0ned me to get in,I sp0t the purple st0ol and sat at it.

"it's mud pack fren,beauty 101, so what did y0u do?"

I heaved a deep sigh and l0ok at the wind0w.

"I signed in Theater"

"HUWAT?"

Ei! d0ve c0mmercial lang?

"but why?and what if Ate Mayi find ab0ut it?"

She then started to pace back and f0rth.

F-E-A-R was spelled out 0n her face.

"I signed cause I have f0und what my passi0n was, then I th0ught I've c0vered it by also signing in the LEAF,but this dog I mean new guy saw me at the audit0rium and he it like nuclear b0mb in fr0nt of Ate Mayi, and during dinner Ate kept her gaze 0n me"

She sat again thanks, she st0p walking for I was turning to be dizzy.

"dog?new guy?"

"great I haven't t0ld y0u the scene that will be the first Trending Topic,bukas I'll tell y0u everything at lunch"

She then smiled as if a light bulb popped out.

"why d0n't y0u befriend him,I have this feeling he's g0odl0oking then ask him to keep it a secret"

yeah his go0dl0oking he was s0mewhat have s0me resemblance with Robi pero Robi pa rin ako.

"easy to say but N0,he's fr0m n0rth and I'm at s0uth and we can't meet at the Equator it's too h0t there, we might explode"

I massage my temple I'm really getting stressed,I wished he w0uldn't pick the pieces together and use it against me, I still need m0re time in order to face them.

"tell y0u Jai,3 ch0ices be his friend,signed out or get y0urself into"

I sh0ok my head as I finished her statement.

"TR0UBLE"

Ch0rd 26

"PARAN0ID"

That's what happened to me as I w0rried 0n n0thing,this m0rning Ate Mayi return to her old self again after dr0pping us at scho0l I went to the Info L0bby to check s0me news.

N0w I only have one pr0blem to deal with and it was the.

"DOG"

I'm n0w at the e-news portal of The LEAF and as expected the Dog was named as the newes popular student at N0rth Hill Academy.

"I think he bel0ngs to my team"

I lo0k up at this tall guy who st0od beside me.

"Kit the basketball captain,y0u're right he bel0ng to y0ur gr0up,what was it again?,yeah The Pack of Dogs"

I then left him stunned and when to my class,n0thing unusual happened up till the third class,the dog must have played dead or he must be making a diab0lical plan against me but why?,ah never mind.