Final Authors Note

We've reached the end of Raine and Xavier's story. This was my first book, and it's been an amazing experience to write it. I hope you all liked the final chapter. You all have played a huge part in helping me develop as a writer, and writing this book. You've been an inspiration, an incentive and so much more. I don't want to let go of these characters, but I also am just not ready to let go of you all. I really didn't want to publish that last chapter, because it meant the end. Publishing that last chapter was very difficult for me, maybe that's why I had such a hard time writing it, I guess I was subconsciously trying to prolong the ending. I really hope it was all you guys were hoping for. But it was time, it's time to let Xavier and Raine and every character of The Beast run off into their own blissful eternity. This story ends here. I have been working on some new books I wish to publish after these two are finished. For those of you who read Meum Miraculum, I will be concentrating on that more now. I love you my lovelies, I hope you all know that, and I'll miss you so much. I really don't want to ever let any of you or this book go. I can't believe it's gotten as much attention as it has, when I first started writing I never would have thought we would reach this point. But it's been an incredible journey. Even though the book is completed, if you ever need somebody to speak to, feel free to reach out to me, I'm always here for all of you, just a message away. Please remember I love you, and thank you for sticking with this book, and with me.