♥J'Zargo♥

♡REQUESTED♡
BloodMicah
•••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked into Winterhold, pulling my scarf closer to my neck. A gust of wind pushed me over to the side slightly, but I kept going.
'I've gotta get to this damn college.'

I continued to walk towards the college, lifting my hood onto my head, covering my now red ears.
I walked up some stairs, but was met with a Wood Elf.

"I've got the damn spell." I muttered, showing her the spell. Her eyes lit up.
"Good. Now, if you'll just follow me, I'll lead you to the college."

After a long history lesson on the college which I didn't care about- we made it to the college.
"Talk to Mirabelle Ervine, she'll get you started." The girl smiled at me. I waved to her, and walked into the collage grounds, hoping I'd find this 'Mirabelle' easily.

As I walked into the college, the first thing I saw was a statue, cool. I walked past the statue and saw a shorter girl talking to a member of the Thalmor. Oh divines help me.

I walked up to the girl and talked her shoulder, gaining her attention.
"Hello, do you know where Mirabelle-"
"Another new student I'm guessing?" She asked. Another? I just nodded.
"Okay, well, follow me, I'll give you a tour." She started walking away and talking about this and that. I followed her a little annoyed I have to get another lecture.
Before I got too far I looked back at the Thalmor. He was smiling at me. Weird..

After the tour, Mirabelle- whom I found was a Master Mage- handed me a uniform.
"When you're done changing, do through that door and you're class will be waiting." I nodded. I walked back to my room and changed my clothes before walking out and to my class.

Once I made it into the class, everyone looked at me.
There was a Nord, a Dark Elf, and a Kahjiit.
"Ah! Thanks for joining us! Please, stand with your fellow classmates!" An old guy said, "Oh, I'm Tolfdir!" I nodded, pulling my scarf further up my face. Yeah, I never take this scarf off. Ever.

I stood in between the Dark Elf and the Kahjiit.

After Tolfdir gave us a lecture, I was told to use a Ward Spell. I smirked, getting the spell ready. I mumbled a few words before the spell formed into a shield-like figure just in front of my hand. Tolfdir cast a fire spell at me but it bounced off the magic shield and blew up into smaller flames before vanishing.

I smirked again, mumbling the spell backwards before it disappeared. Tolfdir clapped his hands as he shown a bid grin.

"Great! I didn't even have to teach you the spell!" He exclaimed. I heard the Kahjiit groan causing everyone to look at him.
"It was just one spell." The Kahjiit hissed.
"Yeah, well I know a lot more spells." I stated, smirking once again.
"Show us a spell." He said smirking. I nodded before spawning a daedra.

"Yes, Master?" The Daedra asked, bowing down to me. I looked over to the Kahjiit whom was staring at the Daedra with wide eyes.
"Nothing, I was just proving a point. You can go home now." I smiled at the Daedra. The Daedra nodded before vanishing.

"Wow!" Tolfdir exclaimed, running over to me, "Why are you even in this college? You have great power already!"
"I don't know, I guess I want to learn more about magic." I stated. Tolfdir chuckled and clapped his hands.
"Okay! In two hours I want us all at the Saarthal ruins!" Tolfdir said, walking away.

I started to walk towards the door, but a furry hand grabbed mine causing me to stop.
"How did you do that?" The Kahjiit asked.
"It takes time and effort to get what you want." I stated. The Kahjiit sighed.
"But how!?" He exclaimed.
"I was rewarded it." I said, taking my hand from his.
"What did you do, though?" He asked.
"I saved a child from a dragon." I started to walk away, hoping he wouldn't bother me anymore. But to my luck, he walked with me, his hand slightly touching mine.

After a few minutes of silence, we made it out of the college and through Winterhold. We continued walking in silence until we made it to the Saarthal ruins.

We waited a few minutes before Tolfdir walked down the stairs and towards his class.
"Are we all ready?" He asked. Everyone nodded, so Tolfdir unlocked the door and lead us into the old ruins.

As we made it down into the ruins, Tolfdir gave us things to do.
I walked forward, heading further into the old structure, the Kahjiit not far behind me.

"What's your name?" I blurted out, looking ahead. I felt the Kahjiit walk closer to me.
"J'Zargo." He answered. I nodded, looking over to him. I reached my hand out to his furry one.
"YN."
J'Zargo smiled, shaking my hand.

We continued to walk, finally going our separate ways. I walled down a hallway and saw a man at a table filled with papers.

"Hello?" The man jumped slightly at the sound of my voice causing me to smile under my scarf, "Tolfdir sent me to help you."
The man sighed, annoyed that someone was interfering with his work.
"Uh, go look around and see if you can find anything worth something." He muttered, looking at his papers. I nodded, walking further down the hallway.

So far I've found three enchanted rings, a few gems, and a potion or two.
I turned a corner and saw a door-like thing plastered into the rock wall, with an amulet tucked inside a pocket in the door. I took the amulet, but heard metal being pushed against metal.
I looked behind me, metal bars rose from the ground to the ceiling. I tried to get past the matal bars, but a wave of shock struck at me. I gasped, backing away from the bars.

I looked ahead of me after hearing footsteps, and saw Tolfdir standing there with a frown on his face.
"Well, how did this happen..?" He asked. I shrugged and showed him the amulet. His eyes widened as he opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.
I put the amulet on and looked towards the door-thing.

Orange magic escaped through the door and into the amulet. Orange.. Magic.. Fire!

I got out my fire spell, muttering a few words before the hot flames appeared in my hands.
I walked over to the door, and forced my flames onto it, causing it to expload, revealing a new pathway.
I heard the metal bars once again, looking behind me. They had gone down.

Tolfdir walled towards the door, gesturing me to follow, and so I did.

After what seemed like hours, Tolfdir and I made it to the last room on the secret part of the Saarthal ruins, where we defeated a powerful Draugr and claimed a giant blue ball full of magic- which becomes a burden later on.

It's been about four days, and Ancano is dead, the Eye of Magnus is with the Psijic Order, and all is safe in Winter hold from evil magic.
J'Zargo and I have gotten closer since the Eye of Magnus was taken, and I've developed feelings for the feline.

I walked up to J'Zargo, whom was working on his spells, and tapped his shoulder.
"Hey, J'Zargo." My voice was slightly muffled by my scarf. J'Zargo turned around and smiled.
"Hello, YN! Can you help me with this spell?" He asked. I nodded as he got the spell ready.
"Okay. This should turn you into a little kitty-cat!" And with that, the spell was cast on me.

A bright light shone throughout the room, forcing us to close our eyes.
Once the light died down, I looked at J'Zargo. Damn he was tall now. I looked down at my feet and saw paws.
"Oh! You're such a cute kitten!" J'Zargo cheered, picking me up. I clawed at his clothes, ripping a hole in it as payback.

"I wanna be human again!" I mewed. J'Zargo sighed.
"It'll wear off in an hour!" He replied quickly. I sighed and jumped onto his shoulder.
"I'm getting tired.." J'Zargo whined, walking towards his room with me still on his shoulder.

J'Zargo sat on his bed, falling onto his back while I jumped onto his chest and soon dell asleep, listening to his heart beating.

The
End

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••