Dont throw it away

Stop. Just stop. Tell me the reason and I tell you what I think. You want to get out of this situation but here's the thing. You want to kill your self to ease the pain. People out there die, unwillingly. They die from sickness, they die from murder, the also die by accident. We don't need to add to the reasons we die. Now I'm going to tell you a little story. May be real may be fake. In the end this could have or did happen to anyone. There once was a woman. She had loved ones and was an amazing person. She soon got cancer and was fighting to survive. One day she broke her neck and the cancer had spread to her neck. The cancer grew like a wild fire, and now she spends her last days in a hospital bed. Sick in many ways then one. Now that is a sad story itself but loosing people you know is sad to. Don't do that to the people you know. It doesn't matter if they 'don't like you'. Deep down they care about you just the same as everyone else. Here is another story. Once again this could be real but it also could not have happened in my life experience. There once was a boy. He would get bullied because of the way he dressed and looked. He like to wear dresses, even thought he was a boy. His parents threw him out and he walked to all the doors in his neighborhood. People pushed him away and he lived on the streets. Days passed and a girl was thrown on the street. She found the boy, dead. Frozen and starved to death on the side of the road. He was 8. This scenario could happen. Unless we all find ways to help our selves and others. Don't throw it away. One man's thrash is another man treasure. Even life.