Overreacting Much?

Heyyyy everyone :)... not much to say, but I'm ABSOLUTELY lovin the feedback...but, how bout some other comments?  fave parts?  characters?  something?  Idk... so the song is great and I loooove it and am possibly seeing her in concert (again) in September, which I'm SUPER excited for :)  And.... my dedication goes to one of my friends, who has just recently joined the Directioners, welcome!  She's knows almost as much as I do (which is A LOT) but yeah... Love Ya Jelley!! Havin fun readin :)

****************

"No!  This can't be happening!  It's not true!  You're joking, right?  Right?" I was begging for a yes.  "We're so sorry Char.  It's really happening." Mom said.  "You're not sorry!  If you were, this wouldn't be happening!  It's all your fault!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.  "Char..." Mom tried to comfort me.  "No, leave me alone.  I want nothing to do with either of you two.  You're both dead to me." I pushed her off me and ran upstairs to my room, slamming the door shut behind me.  I locked it, and whipped out my phone.  "I...I'm coming to London." I said in between sobs.  "What?  Why?" Liam asked in a panic.  "I can't stay in this house any longer." I said, pulling up the next flights to London.  "Why?" he asked.  "I'll explain later.  I'll call you on the plane." I ended the call and dialed another number.  "We're going to London." I said, deciding on a flight.  "Are you crazy?" Maddy asked.  "Yes.  Pack.  I'll be over in thirty minutes." I hung up.  I packed quickly, filling two suitcases full of everything I'll need.  I also took every dollar I owned.  

I've only been to London once or twice, I'll ask the guys for a grand tour of the city later.  I threw my bags out the window and climbed down, slipping them in the back seat of my car.  I climbed back up and grabbed my phone, unlocking the screen.  Ten new messages.  Seven missed calls.  All from Liam and Maddy.  I unlocked my door and casually walked down stairs, passing my parents.  "Where are you going?" Dad asked.  "Hanna's." I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.  I'm done here.  I back out of the driveway and sped off the road down to Maddy's.  Her driveway was empty, so I pulled in and honked my horn obnoxiously.  Then I waited.  And waited.  And waited until she finally came out.  She was barely put together, she scrambled out the door and put her luggage in the back with mine.  She got into the passenger seat and we were off the the airport.  "Char.  Tell me what's going on.  I mean, I'm all for running away, but to London?  Isn't this taking it a little far?" she asked.  "I don't care.  I need Liam." I said, as if on cue, he called.  

"Hi Li." I said.  "What do you mean you're coming to London?  And alone?" he asked, still in a panic.  "I'll explain later, as I said.  And I'm with Maddy.  I just need you." I said.  "Okay.  We'll pick you up at the airport when you land.  When are you landing?" he asked, calming down a little.  Keyword here is a little.  "I'm not sure.  I'll call you on the plane." I said, pulling into the parking lot.  "Okay?" he laughed.  "Gotta go.  See you then." I said.  "Bye." he hung up.  "I feel like we were just here." Maddy said as we got out of the car.  "We were.  But this time, it's our turn to leave." I said, walking into the airport.  We went through security and all of that other stuff, and sat down, waiting to board our flight.  It's an eight hour flight to London, I think I'm going to die.  Though, Ireland'a almost the same.  At least I think so, not sure.  After what seemed  like forever, we finally boarded the plane.  We were sitting first class, because those were the only seats available for this flight.  "I can't wait to leave." I said as the seat belt sign came on.  "I miss the guys already, we're so pathetic." Maddy giggled.

We waited a little longer and finally took off.  When we were free to move around, a girl that looked about fourteen came up to me.  "Hi." I smiled sweetly.  "Hi.  Um, are you Charlotte Summers?" she asked, she had an accent.  I nodded.  "Could I please have your autograph?  And possibly a picture?" she asked, holding a notebook out to me.  "Sure thing." I smiled and took the notebook from her, and opening to the first page.  It was covered in signatures.  "On the fifth page." she said.  I nodded, turning to the page labeled "One Direction".  "What your name sweetie?" I asked.  "Grace." she answered.  "Well, here you go Grace.  I see your page is empty, have you met any of the boys yet?" I asked.  "I wish." she shook her head.  "Would you like to?" I asked.  Maddy hit my arm.  "Are you stupid?  She has a page marked 'One Direction'.  That's totally for The Wanted." she looked at me like I was stupid.  Grace giggled.  "Shut up!" I hit her back.  "Anyway, sorry someone interrupted me." I turned back and looked at Maddy.  She shrugged and put on her headphones.