That Devil Melanie

“What the hell is wrong with your friend? You know I had no problem with him until today. Is he jealous or something?” Liam was so furious. I remember him telling me on the way to his house that he felt like he was being attacked.

Since Liam’s mom wasn’t home, we did the usual. We made out for a while, got something to eat, and then continued making out. For me and I'm sure for Liam, this routine is getting really boring. I mean as I said before, Liam kisses like a god but I feel like I'm being teased since we’ve been farther than this. It just feels like we’ve taken two steps back.

“So now what?”

“I don't know. Do you want to go watch TV in your room or something?”

“I don't know if I want to watch TV in my room. Let’s watch TV in my mom’s room. Her bed is way bigger.”

“I don't want to do anything in your mother’s bed. That’s so disrespectful.” He grabbed my arm and led me to his mother’s room. The sheets looked so fresh, like she bounced quarters off of them just to make sure. The room smelled like vanilla which is my favorite smell ever so that completely turned me on. Not to mention the soft strokes from Liam on my butt. It was like he was coaxing me and trying to ensure me that this was not a sin.

“Don't do that. I don't like it.” I turned to him completely red. His hand there reminded me of our first time. That’s exactly what got me excited.

“Can’t I touch you there? I mean I am your boyfriend.”

“Of course you can. I just- you’re going to make me go crazy.”

“OH!” he began laughing. “You don't want me touching your sensitive ass.”

“Liam that’s not funny.”

“Yeah it is.” He grabbed me close by my “sensitive ass” and we began kissing. First standing up then somehow even though I tried to resist it we ended up on the bed. I could feel my heart pounding but I couldn’t tell if it was from the kissing or the bed. I kissed him harder and harder every time his hand grazed my butt. It was embarrassing but I was getting pretty horny.

“Kaio, you want to lead or something? You’re getting really excited.”

“O-ok.” It seemed weird to be on top of Liam. I can remember the things he does to me and everything, but doing it to him seems- what if I get something wrong?

“Just kiss me like usual.”

We began taking clothing off and putting our mouths on each other’s parts. Like last time, we were moving pretty quickly. By 20 minutes Liam was inside of me. The only difference though was that I was on top. It was so tiring though. I found myself resting on Liam’s chest a few times.

“L-Liam, ah, this is too much.”

“You’re shaking. Does it hurt?”

“Only a little, but I'm fine.”

“Did you hear that?”

“Hear what?

“Get off, get off someone’s home.”

“No. Liam I want you.” I began kissing him and slowly moving my lower body. I could tell I was doing a damn good job since I heard Liam moaning.

“AH, oh man this is good.”

“Liam are you in there!” We both stopped moving completely. I think Liam even stopped breathing. The voice didn't sound like his mother and when the voice entered the room it didn't look like his mother either. It was a younger girl who was about 12. Before I could even comprehend that we had gotten caught I was on the floor wrapped in the sheets, leaving Liam’s naked body frozen on the bed.

“Melanie what are you doing home?” Liam sat up and covered himself. He was completely red.

“I'm defiantly telling mom on you. You’re so dirty, and in her bed. Gosh you’re in trouble.”

“What the hell did I ever do to you?”

“Doesn’t matter I'm telling I'm telling I'm telling.” Children are such demons. I swear I heard her evil laugh as she walked out of the room.

“Liam you mom is going to hate me” I whined as I pulled the sheets off of my face.

“My mom loves you.”

“Yeah for now.”

I'm defiantly ashamed.