*•Zouis•*

Zouis

Zayns POV

I was searching quickly through my pajama drawer at my Mums house looking for the hoodie I stole from Louis a couple nights ago as we were staying at my family home in Bradford for a while. I'm not sure why I took Louis' jumper over the rest if the boys. Niall's would probably smell better. Harry's would probably be bigger. Liam's would probably be softer, but to me, Louis' smelt amazing, fit amazing, and felt amazing. Like Louis. Wait what? Who am I kidding. I love Louis Tomlinson! I'd scream it to the world, if only he loved me back...

Back to the sweater, I couldn't find it anywhere, but I also couldn't find my usual jumper either. How peculiar...

I walked into Louis' room without knocking "Boo, I can't find your sweater, I'm sorry" I said apologetically. He turned around -when I noticed he was in his boxers and he had in fact been working out- and gave me a cheeky grin.

"Maybe I took it back when I took one of your jumpers" he said winking at me.

"No fair!" I shrieked "You get 2 jumpers for the flight to America an I'm going to be cold the entire flight!" I cried over-dramatically.

"Calm down babe, you'd sleep anyways" he said, not knowing of the power his words had over me. Even just him simply calling me 'babe' put me over the moon and turned my entire world upside-down. He then reached into his bag and pulled out his jumper that he stole from me that I stole from him. "Enjoy" he whispered in my ear before going downstairs, I'm assuming to eat.

This boy just had no idea of my feelings for him. I pulled the sweater close to my body, taking in the smell of it. It was a manly, yet delicate scent. It was Louis, and it was absolutely beautiful.

Louis POV

Zayn is KILLING me. He's so unbelievably perfect without even trying. He radiates beauty and perfection and everything about him makes me love him so much more. When I held his jumper, it smelt like him. The second I was out of his room, I slipped on the sweater. Just my luck, I ran into Tricia, Zayn's mum.

"Hey Lou, how's everything going? All packed up for the big flight?" she asked grinning.

I shifted uncomfortably and tried to hide my jumper as well as I could "Yeah, all ready. Excited too" I said smiling like a fool because I really was excited to go to America and she hadn't noticed the sweater issue.

She looked me up and down before she commented "Isn't that Zayns jumper?"

"Oh, funny story, you see-" I started, but she cut me off.

"I see the way you look at him Lou, and the secret loving glances you give him too. Just promise you won't hurt my baby, I'm trusting you" she said with a laughing smile.

"I will Mrs. Malik, I'll tell him on the flight"

"Mrs. Malik? Getting fancy now?" she asked grinning.

"I thought it was appropriate considering you're my boyfriends mother" I said with a cheeky smirk and a wink.

"That's the spirit! You two are adorable, I'm not going to hold you back, grab a bite to eat and get in the limousine, I'll gather the rest of the boys" she said smiling.

"Thanks Tricia" I said. Each of the boys mothers were like my own. We were all a big family. I leaned over and kissed her cheek before going into the limo.

*2 Hours Later*

This was it. It was time. I looked over at Zayn, and for once he wasn't sleeping on the plane, he was looking back up at me wide-eyed. "Zayn, can I ask you something?" I whispered so that the other boys wouldn't notice. Not that they would really notice anything in this state, Liam had his Toy Story playing, Niall was eating, and Harry was, well, just getting naked, as per usual.

"Of course babe, anything" he said. My stomach flip-flopped inside of me. This was the moment. Time to pour my heart out.

"Zayn, I love you. More than I should. You're my everything and I want to be with you, no matter what anyone says. Zayn, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

He looked at me, awestruck. Great, I ruined everything. Our friendship, the band, all of our bonds. Everything will be so awkward now! "Yes!" He said.

"What?" I replied, not believing my ears.

"I said yes, silly, I will be your boyfriend" he said giggling.

Zayns POV:

I was dating Louis Tomlinson. As soon as I said yes I heard sobs. Aww, the boys were so happy they were crying for us. I looked over in the rest of the boys' directions to see their faces when all reality, Niall was screaming because he spilt his milk on his lap, and Harry was taking pictures (I'm assuming putting them on Twitter) and it looked as though he had wee'd his trousers. The sobbing was coming from Liam, Toy Story 3 was ending, and he was of course crying.

Louis grabbed my face and pulled it close to his. "Crazy bunch of lads, aren't they?" he asked winking before he closed the distance between us with a kiss. I felt the sparks, no the fireworks. It was magnificent.

Any Ideas, Opinions, Or Comments Leave Them Below You're All Babes I Love You! Ps The Next Couple Will Be Short, But Updated Quickly. So Until Next Time

Haley xx