Chapter 1: You Gotta Look Fabulous Today!

~Michael~

A horrendous noise was ringing in my ear. My alarm clock; that piece of shit loved to slowly torture me with the ringing blasting in my ear. Oh, how it loved me so.

I looked over to see the message I leave myself every morning that made me smirk the first time I saw it in the morning. "You gotta look FABULOUS today!" I hit to snooze button and ploped my head back onto my flat, but soft, pillow. 

I swear it was only five minutes later when the familiar ringing went off again. I read the new message on my phone, even though I knew it already. "You still have time to look human!" I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "How high was I when I wrote this shit?" I continued my routine by hitting the snooze button again and tossing the phone on the wooden side desk next to my bed.

I closed my eyes, and when I heard the phone land with a thud, I laid back down. When my head landed on the side of the pillow I frowned. I missed the fucking pillow. What kind of idiot would miss the pillow on their own bed? I rolled over and slept.

Another five minutes of peaceful sleeping passed. The damn phone doing what I told it to do every morning. I looked at the message one more time, "Fine then, look ugly today." Unhappy with what I had to do with my life, I got up. 

"Fine, you win today you piece of shit." I mumbled something that sort of sounded like "motherfucker" but only an inaudible noise came out. 

I went to the restroom, put a towel in my towel heater, got undressed and took a hot shower. The water made me doze off in the beginning of the shower but when I walked out, I felt some-what alive. I took out the hot towel and concooned myself in the warmth the towel brought me. 

I forced myself to exit the warm room and out to the bitter coldness of the  AC. I dragged my feet the whole way to my room. I got dressed for work, I was happy that I didn't have to wear a suit to work. Playing video games was my life; I prayed that it would never change.

I made myself breakfast, ate, and went back to the restroom. I some-what brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and used mouth rinse. The whole time thinking about how much I did not want to go to work.

I called Geoff, my boss, and tried lying to him why I couldn't go to work.

"Hello?"

"Hey Geoff." I softly said, trying to sound sick. To make it more believable I forced myself to cough.

"What's up bud?"

"I'm not feeling well. I can't make *cough* it today." I ended the sentence with more fake coughs.

"Get to work shit head. You're not pulling this again."

"Fuck you." I said this in my normal voice and ended the phone call.

I started to get ready again then there was knocking on my front door. I walked over to my door and peered into the peep hole. All I could see was beach sand colored hair. I opened the door just a little bit to see who it was.

"Hello"

He was British, and all he looked like was a smilling prick. 

--------------------------

Just starting this. Tell me if I should continue!

Thanks,

NeoSilexMorgan