Austin Mahone

The Dance

Today was your rehearsal for your dance class and you showed up early because your dance teacher Sakina wanted you to meet someone.

Once you got in the studio you pulled your sweats down to reveal your nike pros and pulled off your shirt to reveal your matching sports bra.

Sakina turns on the music to one of your favorite songs Partition by Beyonce and start doing the choreographed moves.

This dance has a lot of complex shaking of your bottom half and sexy stuff so you made sure your facials were defiantly even sexier.

Once the music finally stopped you see that four boys have entered the room and they were clapping.

"That was hot" , the one with short black hair said .

"Y/N I would like to introduce you to Austin Mahone and his three bestfriends Alex Constancio , Zach Dorsey , and Robert Villanueva " Sakina said pointing to each one.

You did a little wave and had a shy smile on your face .

"Austin remember last rehearsal I told you your movements need to be on point and fully visible" Sakina asked as Austin shook his head .

"Well Y/N here can show you how , Y/N start whining" ( moving your hips in a circular movement ) .

You did what you were told .

"Now Austin put your hands on her hips while she moves" Sakina demanded.

At first he was hesitant but he did what he was told as well .

Once his hands were on your body immediately you felt sparks.

You both looked up at the same time and your noses touched.

Looking into his greenish hazel eyes excited you to the max .

The way he licked his lips automatically made you want to kiss him .

But how could you already want a guy you just met .

He must be different .

You both stepped back and you walked back to put your sweatpants and shirt on because you started to feel uncomfortable.

Once you were fully dressed Austin grabbed your arm and twisted you around and asked

"Can I have your number ? "

You could only imagine what happened .