Dear Future boyfriend,

Dear You,

I don’t know who you are, I don’t know if I’ve met you already or not, I don't even know when you’ll step into my life, but I do know that I’m going to love you.I can’t explain the extent of my love, because it will be never ending. Don’t think for a second that I’m not going to be able to love your flaws, because I will. I will love everything you hate about yourself. You’ll be perfect in my eyes, even if the mirror tells you differently. 

I don’t know where you are in the world, and I realize it might take me a while to find you, but I promise to never stop looking no matter how many times I get hurt before you come along. Because I damn well know you are worth it. You will treat me right, and I know you will never hurt me. I can’t wait to finally meet you and get to know you, but I’m willing to be unhappy for now, because I know that one day I will find you and it will be the day my life changes forever. 

I don’t care if we have our fights and arguments and drive each other insane. I’ll probably piss you off and push your buttons all the time and tell you “I hate you” when we’re upset with each other. But you know I won’t mean it, right? I really don’t want a corny, lovey dovey relationship. We’re gonna be lame and goofy and weird together. And not only will you be my boyfriend, you’ll also be my best friend.Although I can’t guarantee we’ll be perfect and happy while we’re with one another, I can promise you that the whole thing will be worth it. Just bear with me, please? 

I can be incredibly difficult to deal with and I will probably drive you up the walls but I promise if you stick by me, I’ll make it worth your while. I won’t ask too much of you because all I want is someone who will stay, no matter how hard it is to be with me . I want you to love me for my flaws and always be there for me, especially when times are tough. I hope I can meet you sometime soon.

I’m alright for now without you here. I’m actually doing pretty well.

So take your time, I'll be waiting :)

Love,

Me