THE CASSEROLE

Hi. my name is Chuck. I have been in the mental institute for 20 years. I will tell you my story.

*flashback*...........Daddy come to dinner! O.k. son. it was thanksgiving when it happened. we were all sitting around the table when we started to hear some fizzing.

it came from the middle of the table. the casserole was MOVING! suddenly the casserole stood up and changed into this thing made of mutilated human organs. 2 feet came out of its butt folowed by legs. it ran to my wife and stuck a claw made of skull parts in her chest and pulled out her intestines and made her eat them. "what did you put in the casserole daddy!?!" "nothing just regular bread and cheese!"

the thing went and grabbed my son and daughter and ran to the bathroom. i ran outside and called 911. i never should've left the house. i heard screams and then the thing ran out the window. i went inside and found my wife drowning in her own blood. i went in the corner and about puked my guts out. wiping bile off of my shirt i braced myself to see the horrific sight. 

i walked in the bathroom and saw my children strapped to the wall and thier stomach was cut open and there was intestines everywhere. on the mirror was written in blood mixed with thier intestines, YOUR INTESTINES ARE MINE!!! 

*end of flashback* i have been in the mental institute for 20 years now. wait what is that behind your shoulder? it looks like its eyes are your moms intestines