Pepperoni Man and the Hippie Storm Troopers

"GUYS!" I slammed my fist in the table like it was an imaginary gavel. "We really need to work on this food fight problem. It's really getting out of hand and Principal Rodgers is about to offer me as a tribute if we don't solve this fast." I was sitting in my chair, which was slightly higher than the rest of the remaining in the rectangular long table.

"Let's make every Tuesday, Pizza Tuesday." My (rather soon to be ex Vice President) Matt said like he just had the greatest idea on earth was grinning like an idiot. "That would be so cool, everybody dressed as a pizza and stuff." He was sitting on my right and he blew a bunch of papers when he stood up.

"Yeah and we could have eat all you can pizza in the cafeteria for the rest of the day!" One of my other officers added.

"Oooh we should all be dressed as a certain pizza toping!" Someone also added.

Everyone murmured in agreement. I mentally slapped myself. Here we go again.

"I call dibs on being a Pepperoni!" My secretary, Blake who was a few minutes ago was trying to balance a pencil his under his nose spoke up. "You can all call me Pepperoni Man! Saving Italian styled Pizza since '92 bishez."

Matt groaned. "No way man, I love Pepperoni! You can't just call dibs! I suggested it!" "Yes way, Matt. I just did." Blake made a weird hand gesture after, like he was some sort of rapper or something. I finally spoke up.

This happens at least once a week and it was seriously getting on my nerves. "Yes Way Blake? Really? You're seriously gonna go with that. Yes Way?" I gave him a flat look.

Being the considerate colleagues that they were, they decided to ignore me.

"Fine! I'll just be Bacon Guy." Matt crossed his arms. "Everybody loves Bacon Guy." He said rather begrudgingly.

Guess you're all wondering.

Who the hell are these weirdoes?

Well, we are The Mighty and Most Respectable ( bet you can smell the sarcasm even from that distance) Student Council Leaders of Maestra Academy. We are the student body's representative to the big dogs aka the administrators. And, we are also the ones responsible to everybody's actions. In other words if they did something stupid (which is probably ninety nine point nine percent of the time), my head and also my team's head were the first ones on the chopping block.

We also create and try to make the students abide the rules and regulations of the school but as you can tell from my team, the key word in this sentence is try.

My treasurer, Allison once said. “This is so cool. We're like space cops or something! Must-place-tray-on-the-proper-area-or-die." She said imitating a robot. "Oh wait no! We're like Storm Troopers, shooting Jedi and everyone else who wants to cross over from the dark side."

I rolled my eyes. "Allison, we don't shoot people to obey us." I said, then my face lit up with a sinister smile. "Yet." My fellow officers stared at me in a weird way.

"Well okay, minus the space guns then. We could be Hippie Storm Troopers! Forbidding people from being stupid through love and tie-dye Storm Trooper armors."

Matt's face lit up. "Lian , can we call our group The Hippie Stor--"

"No" I snapped before he could suggest something stupid.

And last week, they also suggested that we do Trooper Thursday.

Guess you guys gotta fair idea by now about how that one went down. So yeah this is my life and it's definitely gonna be a long and crazy school year for me with this new job. Oh shiz, sorry I'm being extremely rude here, haven't even introduced myself. I'm Lilian Collins, the newly elected president of The Student Council.

They're still debating about which topping they were gonna be on Tuesday and we still haven't solved the food fight complaints. A crumpled M&M's wrapper flew out of nowhere. Yep this was definitely gonna be a great year.