Concentration Game

Due to Shane Dawson's latest video (Cat scratch game. Video up above. I do not own the video but I am a big fan of Shane, so check out his other videos after you finish with this story.)  I have decided to tell the story of my chilling experience with the Concentration Game a.k.a.
How You Will Die Game. Everything I'm about to tell you is 100% true and kinda morbid so if you are a lightweight leave this story now.
You have been warned.

~

  The Concentration Game is a "fun" game to do with friends at a slumber party or if you and your bestie are bored. The game tells you in which way you will die out of a list of ways that align with a color.
All you need to do is close your eyes and stand up straight, have a friend stand behind you and say the chant as they hit you and touch you, at the end they will push you off a "building" and you open your eyes. The first color that flashes before your eyes is the way you will die.

Here are the words too the game-

(Everytime you say this you hit the person on the back.)

Concentrate.
Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
People are dying.
Children are crying.
Concentrate.
Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.

(Verse 1: Tap the person on the top of the head with your fist and run your hands down both sides of their head.)

Crack an egg on your head.
Let the yolk run down.
Crack an egg on your head.
Let the yolk run down.

Concentrate.
Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
People are dying.
Children are crying.
Concentrate.
Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.

(Verse 2: Twist your hands on their shoulders and then run your hands down their arms.)

Squeeze an orange on your shoulder.
Let the juice drip down.
Squeeze an orange on your shoulder.
Let the juice drip down.

Concentrate.
Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
People are dying.
Children are crying.
Concentrate.
Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.

(Verse 3: Poke them in their sides with all your fingers, then run your hands down their sides.)

Stick ten needles in your sides.
Let the blood drip down.
Stick ten needles in your sides.
Let the blood drip down.

Concentrate.
Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
People are dying.
Children are crying.
Concentrate.
Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.

(Verse 4: Tap them on the back with your fist, then run your hands down their back.)

Stab a knife in your back.
Let the blood drip down.
Stab a knife in your back.
Let the blood drip down.

Concentrate.
Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.
People are dying.
Children are crying.
Concentrate.
Concentrate.
Concentrate on what I'm saying.

(Verse 5: Mime wrapping a rope around their neck and then pull on the imaginary rope. Their head should jerk back like they are being hung.)

Wrap a rope around your neck.
Wrap it till it's tight.
Wrap a rope around your neck then...PULL!

(Hold the person by their arms and whisper in their ear.)

You're standing on a building.
You're out on the ledge.
You're feeling dizzy and you are close to the edge.
And someone..PUSHES YOU.

(You push them, just enough to make them tip forward and catch their balance. Ask them to open their eyes and what color they saw. The color they see when they open their eyes represents how they are going to die.)

The colors and meanings-

Red- going to be stabbed.

Blue- going to drown.

Yellow- poisoning.

Orange- going to burn to death.

Green- falling from a great height onto a grassy area.

Purple- suffocating.

Brown- buried alive.

White- old age, going to heaven

Black- old age, going to hell.

Now that you know the game let me tell you about my experience with it.
This all happened around 3-4 years ago when my best friend/sister, JESSiPUASE, (not blood related) were going through a phase. I am the older one of the two of us and I was going through a black magic phase and since she was younger than me I influenced her into the phase. One day I went over to her place and she told me about this chant that will tell you how we will die. At first I was hesitating to do it but I decided to after a while of convincing.
I believe that she went first and I did as the website said and hit her on the back and pushed her. When she opened her eyes she told me she saw blue (drowing).
Next up was me and I was really nervous and giggly as she did it. When she finished I opened my eyes and I couldn't tell if I saw yellow (poisoning) or white (old age, going to heaven). After that we talked for a bit and played.

A few days came and went and my friends family go on a trip to wild waves which is a pool that has a wave machine and slides into the pool.
That day I was bored out of my mind so I just waited for her to return.
The next day I went over to her house and we began to talk and we got on the topic of her trip.
She told me that she nearly drowned and if it weren't for her brother being near her she would have. It terrified the both of us and one of us had the bright idea to try the Concentration Game too see if it had changed.
She stood still and closed her eyes as I chanted the words and pushed her.
As she opened her eyes she called out "green".
The color changed.
My best friend was supposed to die at wild waves but was saved from that by her brother now she is supposed to fall from a height onto grass.
Be careful with the game, it is scary to think that my little sister was being hunted by death but he missed his target and now she is supposed to die in a different way.
And if any wild waves employees are reading this, please I beg you if you see someone struggling to swim ask if they are okay and if they need help. I nearly drowned their about 6 years ago with a life gaurd watching me struggle, not helping. And I know a handful of others that almost drowned as well.

In regards too my poisoning, I have talked to psychics and I have had my fortune told. I am too die due to potassium cyanide poisoning and go to Heaven.
Cheers to that (brownie points if you got that pun).
I've excepted my death and will only leave if I am assassinated, cruel but I enjoy the thought.

~

Thank you for reading and I hope you got chills down your spine and have wonderful nightmares :)
My sister and I have many more spooky stories so comment if you want some of those to be posted to one of our accounts. I plan on having us re-do the game and see if they changed again and I'm also going too offer my other friend , the_faded_gurl101, to do the ritual.
I will see you beautiful kiwis later!
Bye bye!

~Kittykatkasta