Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Michael…

(Rafael's Breakfast------->)

I swear I am such a pervert, I know I am and I readily admit it. Rafe was busy making breakfast; he was trying to impress Simeon this morning with his culinary skills in hopes that he can convince him to stay. We don’t know what he may have decided since he hasn’t made it out of his room yet this morning. But to my delight, his door was still cracked wide enough for me to see into his room, just how I left last night after I checked on him. See, there is a method to my madness. I am a Master, bow down and recognize to my wisdom. And Rafe, the poor young innocent grasshopper that he is had no clue of what I was doing.

I was already getting an eyeful of the little cutie down the hall. He had just come out of his en-suite bathroom and he was wearing nothing but a towel. And sweet Jesus, that delectable little body just begged to be licked all over. The sun shining into his room from the window kissed its way across his creamy skin making it glow. Simeon is simply stunning. He chose that moment to turn and he went just out of my sight and I found myself leaning over trying to catch another glimpse of him, hopefully without the towel. I overextended my stretching, lost my balance, and tumbled sideways off the stool that I was perched on.

“You fuckin ass, serves you right, nasty ass.” Rafe chuckled as he went about flipping pancakes on the griddle. “Huh...maybe I underestimated the grasshopper.” I thought as I mentally stuck my tongue out at him.

I did roll my eyes at him; the bastard didn’t even ask me if I was alright. I pulled myself up off the floor and stood upright only to find the object of my excursions standing on the other side of the marble counter now dressed and he was curiously staring back at me; no doubt he was wondering what the hell I was doing, and the for the first time in my life, I found myself blushing. I could hear my other half coughing behind me, but I knew he was trying to cover his laugh. “Jackass, wait, I will get mine.” I thought while I turned my full megawatt smile towards Simeon.

“Good morning. How did you sleep?” I politely inquired as I waved him over to take a seat on one of the bar stools.

“I slept well, that bed is an absolute dream.” He gushed after he settled himself on the stool and eyed the coffee carafe so I reached over and poured him a fresh mug. He smiled and mumbled a, “thank you,” and added two sugars and a lot of cream. I made a mental note of how he liked it for future reference.

Rafe chose that moment to set down a platter of steaming pancakes on the counter, and another with a mountain of fluffy scrambled eggs and crisp bacon. I pulled out all of my etiquette skills that were drilled into us by our Nazi nannies, and I prepared a plate for my little bright eyes and gallantly placed it in front of him before making my own plate. Rafe caught my eye and stuck out his tongue and I so wanted to flip him off or tell him what he can do with that deadly weapon...And just like that my traitorous mind immediately pulled up the images of Rafe’s sexy ass on his knees in the shower last night with those pretty pink lips wrapped so nicely around my cock. I shivered and released an involuntary groan as my balls tingled remembering the welcomed attention it received. I almost clapped my hand over my mouth but I was able to catch myself. Instead I looked up quickly to see if anyone heard me.

Simeon was innocently munching away on a piece of bacon and Rafe was looking down at his plate, but the tell tale smirk that graced his lips told me that he had heard me, and he had guessed what it was that I was thinking about.  “Smirk on, baby. You are going to be screaming my name later.” I thought as I attacked my own food. Rafael’s head snapped up like I had stated my thoughts out loud. Now it was my turn to smirk at him as I gave him a discreet wink and went back to my breakfast.

Once we were done with our meal, Simeon started fidgeting in his chair and looking around like he couldn’t sit still to save his life. I caught Rafe’s eye and he gave me a slight nod and he slid onto the stool next to Simeon. I turned back to clearing the dishes away and listened to what my more than eloquent twin was saying in order to convince the skittish cutie that he belonged right here with us. I refused to say anything that might fuck this up. I was practically bouncing from one foot to the other with anxiety. I wanted Simeon to choose to stay; I surprised myself with how badly I wanted him to choose us. It has only been a day, but the pull I felt towards the shy young man was stronger than anything I have ever experienced. I have been repeating that phrase in my head for the past couple hours and I am just going to take it for it is, a gift. I felt it in my bones; I knew that this sweet adorable boy was meant for us. I couldn’t wait to get to know him better. I wanted to know everything about him. I wanted to know what made him smile, what his favorite color is, what movies he liked, and anything that would make those beautiful bright eyes light up like last night when we showed him his room. And hopefully if everything went our way, he will no longer need that room, because he will be sharing ours.

After loading the dishwasher as slowly as I possibly could, I had no other excuse but to turn around and involve myself even if it’s just passively in this conversation. Rafael was asking him if he made up his mind whether he wanted to stay or not, and I was literally holding my breath. Simeon looked around then he looked from Rafael and then over to me. He pursed his lips and seemed to be deep in thought. I watched as he turned back to Rafael and I wanted to scream already for him to spit it out but I restrained myself from doing so. I knew that this was not an easy decision for him to make. Hell, I admired that he was even contemplating it. After what that asshole of an ex-boyfriend did to him, I am sure he was having trust issues right about now. And here we were, two absolute strangers inviting him into our home seemingly out of the blue.

Like magic with the twin bond, Rafael picked up on my train of thoughts. Because the next words out of his mouth he repeated almost word for word what I was thinking. He went on to further say that if at any time he felt uncomfortable and he wanted to leave, he was more than free to do so. He assured the sweet boy that we just wanted to help and we had the means to do so until he found a job and settled back into some kind of routine. Rafe even went as far as to offer to go with him to student services to get whatever information that they could provide on getting housing whether on or off campus.

That last comment looked like it cemented something for Simeon because to my absolute joy, he agreed to stay until he found other accommodations; he then surprised us by dashing off to his room. Rafe and I looked at each and he just shrugged his shoulders like he was saying, “damned if I know.”

And Simeon stormed back into the room just as quickly as he had left, he plunked down some cash on the counter in front of Rafe and said that was his contribution towards the household and he will have more later. I saw my brother as he opened his mouth to get ready to refuse the money, but I cleared my throat and when his baby blues landed on mine, I discreetly shook my head at him and he caught on immediately as to what I was trying to quietly convey to him.

It was a matter of pride for Simeon to be able to pull his weight, after being solely dependent and then so severely hurt by someone that was supposed to love him must have cut him like a knife. So now, he was determined to show his independence. He may not know that we have no intentions of keeping his money. We will just put it away for him, maybe open a high interest account or invest it in something for him. I made a mental note to call our parents financial advisor on Monday morning.

Rafael graciously thanked Simeon and quickly switched gears and ushered Simeon to have a proper tour of the house in the light of day. I had to bite my lips to keep the stupid grin off my face as I followed behind the pair from room to room. Yes this was going to be interesting, I am so happy that neither Rafe or I had no classes or practice this weekend. Maybe we can convince Simeon to go and see a movie with us, or maybe we should stay in and watch a movie and maybe begin to subtly woo him, or maybe it was too soon. I definitely had to get Rafe alone and discuss this, but right now I was happy to walk behind them and watch their luscious firm round asses as they meandered through the house.