Ross Image for Payton

I'm waiting at the airport for my best friend, Ross, he's coming back from tour. I really missed him a lot, the Skype calls and listening to his voice on tracks and interviews were the only things that kept you going. As soon as the door opened 5 people walked out and one blonde caught my attention. "Ross!" I yelled as he looks at me with his sleepy eyes towards you "Payton!" He yelled with a huge smile on his face dropping his carry on bag on Rocky's foot "yo watch it bro" he yelled yawning" Kendall didn't obviously hear a thing that was said as he picked me up and spun me around his warm tight hug. I  giggled as he put me down and I looked up at him.

We hugged. I want to kiss him but not in the middle of the airport. Just feeling Ross's arm  around me made everything perfect. I didn't care that the paparazzi were everywhere. I didn't want to move. The only thing that disturbed our moment was the sound of security barking at us both to hurry up the moment. Ross being cranky yet happy to be with me said to the guard. "Excuse me, but I haven't seen my best friend in forever, so please leave us alone!" The guard didn't back down.

"All my years in the military, had no one to come home to!"

"Yes, but look where you are now!"

I couldn't help but laugh at Ross's comeback. "I've missed you" I say to him.

The guard left for like 30 seconds then came back. "Ross, let's go! It's not like you guys are in love and dating!" Ross looks at me and said, "maybe we can change that. Payton, will you be my girlfriend? I've liked you for like the longest time." I smile a shocked and happy smile.

I finally manage to choke out an "of course! Yes!" He picked me up and spun me around and kisses me as he puts me down.

He then yawned, "I'm so tired... can we go home?" "Sure . . . Let's get your suitcase and go ok?" Ross nodded. As soon as we got home, Ross went upstairs to the bedroom and fell asleep 3 seconds after hitting the pillow. I laugh and tucked him in. "Sweet dreams, my love" I whisper as I fall asleep next to him.
-
-
-
-
This is for @rossgirl_4life , sorry it took me a long time. School has me busy, but hope you like it! Please comment and vote! Requests are opened, if you want one message me directly the info :)

Xoxo
Drea♡