Intensifies

Warning if you dont like this sexual content just skip over.
Marahs p.o.v
Im still in shock i cant keep my eyes off of him i bet he thinks im creepy but i just cant stop.
Taylors p.o.v
Marah is so cute when he stares at me i think he thinks it's creepy and weird but it isnt it is the most cutest thing ever.
"Marah and taylor, you guys are going to be home alone for a few hours because we are going somewhere."marahs mom said.
"Home alone," taylor thought with a smirk while looking at marah.
Marahs mom slams the front door. Marah blushes when taylor smirks at him knowing what he was implying.
Taylor pins marah down on the bed and kisses him on the neck earning a soft moan."No need to be quiet baby boy," taylor teases while running his fingers near his shaft and getting up to grab something from his bag "do you trust me?"
"Yes" marah nods
"Ok good." Taylor says with a smirk. Taylor grabs some ties and a blindfold and ties marah to the bed and blindfolds him.
Marahs p.o.v
"T..taylor" i say nervously. " i love seeing you vulnerable," taylor says with his cute little voice. I hear something come out of his bag it sounds like a tube and he is putting it all over something i just cant see what it is.
Taylors p.o.v
I grab one of the dildos from my bag and cover it in lube. I stick in the dildo slowly watching him squirm until i can start going faster in and out.
Marahs p.o.v
What is happening is that a dildo i havent use one of those itll take me awhile to get used to it,"UH!" Was that me i dont know but he is going faster and ah it just feels good.
Taylors p.o.v
I hear marah moan witch makes me decide to do it on my own instead of a dildo i know what i want now. So i unzip my zipper.
Marahs p.o.v
He stops for some reason then i hear something that makes my heart stop... his zipper. I dont know if im ready "T..Tayl..." he shoves his in before i can say anything. Shit! He feels so good. "AH TAYLOR!" Was that me again what am i doing i never new that i could sound so needy.
Taylors p.o.v
I hear marah moan louder and louder witch makes me go faster and groan louder i tease him by putting a cock ring on his shaft making it harder for him to cum.
Marahs p.o.v
"AH!" I yell louder witch i wonder where it is all coming from because i wouldnt sound that needy.wait what is that did he just put a cock ring on me? This jerk isnt going to let me cum i feel like im going to explode.
After their final moan they both climax. Covered in cum and sweat Taylor takes marahs ties and blindfold off and starts to kiss his neck. " i love you" taylor says out of breathe laying next to marah. " i love you too jerk," marah says and kisses him on the cheek.