My Love, From the Star

My Love, From the Star #part2

The time start and people, flies, leafs started to fly again.. then the man helps the girl in the carriage.

( He opens the door of the carriage )

( The man lay his hand to her .. .. .. )

( 400 years later in his home)

The man said " Year 1609, 1st Year of King Gwang Hae in the annals of the Joseon Dynasty, it was written that an UFO was found in different regions that unidentified object, was what brought me to Joseon, The humans name my planet is KMT 184.05 it's very similar to earth. I'm from there.."

" From the Joseon Dynasty until now, i've lived here for 400 years. I became accustomed to life on earth, even the water here. Now, I am fully accustomed to the life on this planet , earth. My instincts and eye sight are seven times better than rhe people on this earth. Because of that ability, I can see things I don't want to see and I can even hear things that I don't want to hear." said the man

( He went to his kitchen and take a glass of water, a plate, and the food )

He said " There aren't many things that I eat. "

( Taking the glass of water without touching it. )

" I can't mix blood with humans. that's why I always eat alone."

( Riding a bicycle to his office, and some guy stole a lady's purse )

The lady said " Oh no! my bag! what do I do?? I was robbed! my purse! "

( The man from planet KMT 184.05 just ride his bicycle again and go )

He said " Why didn't I help? It's because there is no point in getting involved in their lives. It's because even though I didn't want to, I still have to do things if i'm told to. Such as the fact that I had to live on earth for over 400 years, whether I wanted it or not. So, if it's supposed to happen, it happens. Earthlings call that "Fate"

( He walk across the street and stop to look at the TV at the top of the building)

The TV shows " The world's comet, brighter than the moon. Visible on earth after 3 months "

( Turning a sand clock)

He said " A new fate is starting, A comet that I've been waiting for, for 400 years is finally coming. In 3 months, I can return to my planet that is KMT 184.05 "