Prologue☾

"Maijor get your ass down here. Now!" London yelled near the bottom of the stairs.

Jogging down each step came Maij with his backpack and a smirk "Wassup ma?"

Looking him up and down with a raised brow she scoffed "What's up nothing," She started causing him to groan.

"How many times did I tell you about sneaking girls in this house?" She asked. Maij avoided her stare as he played in his curls.

"Ion know what you talking about ma, I gotta head to school though" Giving her a quick kiss he grabbed his keys off the counter before running out the door.

She shook her head as she watched him pull off in his Ferrari 458.

Maijor quickly made his way to his uncles house to pick Mailyn up.

Pulling up he honked twice, that was their thing.

One honk meant come out. Two honks meant 'Hurry the hell up we're running late'

& three meant 'You have 5 minutes before I pull off'

On cue Mailyn came rushing out, fixing her bag over her shoulder and hurrying to get in.

Almost immediately she opened the vanity mirror and started checking for any flaws.

"Well hey Americas next top model" Maij snickered. He looked over at her and laughed when she pulled some hoop earrings out of her bag.

"Now you know im not letting you wear those" He said blunt and to the point. This was regular for Mailyn so she expected it, without saying anything she put them back.

Maijor was surprised at the fact that she didn't put up a fight, he figured that she didn't get much sleep because she always did.

He pulled out of the parkway, dialing his fathers phone and putting it on speaker at the same time.

It rang a couple of times before he picked up.

"What do you want?" Ethan's voice filled the car

"C'mon pops I thought you said you wasn't gon tell ma.. Wassup with that?" Maij chuckled, making a left.

"And I didn't, you know your mother a neat freak but you insist on leaving shit around" He responded "Condoms for example"

Mailyn laughed to herself, looking out of the window. This was a regular thing yet Maijor never learned.

"Ohhhh sh-" He remembered

"Yeah, Oh shit. Now get off my phone and go to school, Love you lil nigga" Ethan said before hanging up on him.

"You're so dumb it doesn't make any sense" Mailyn laughed. "You keep messing around with all these fast ass girls at Middleton if you want."

"Shut up" He told her. "I know what I'm doing"

She just shook her head. Mailyn would always try to tell Maijor he needed to be more cautious about who he dealt with because of who he was.